01 - Uzumaki Naruto

Bopping his head back and forth, he kept checking if the boy had moved from his position yet. He didn't. He was still having a conversation with his female friend. That made Sasuke angry. The way he stood, his movements, skin tone, his hair colour, his every angle..his handsome face. All of it was a heartthrob. All of it was too much for the Uchiha to manage. The raven hid behind the wall, with his camera in his hands, preparing it. 
'Last one! This is the last one I swear!' He thought to himself, blushing heavily. Sighing, he glanced over the corner, only to find the blonde boy standing in front of him, smirking. 
"I caught you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Houzuki Suigetsu,"

"Present, Sir." The white-haired teenager spoke aloud.

"Uzumaki Karin,"

"Yeah yeah, I'm here alright...too bad my precious Sasuke isn't..." The young woman with bright red hair and red eyes said, mumbling the very last part, attempting to keep it to herself. Though, a certain pinkette has pretty sharp ears for such a dunce. 
"Sasuke isn't yours, Karin!" She spun her head around to face the redhead, with steam emitting from her mouth and a tightly gripped fist. "Oh really? You wanna go you flat-chested bi-"

Just before she could finish her sentence, the door was flung open. Papers flew and scattered across the room due to the impact of the wind, and many gasps were heard amongst the students in the classroom. There standing by the doorway, gasping and out of breath, Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke.

"I definitely came here first!" The blonde yelled. "Yeah right. I was at least 3 centimetres ahead of you, baka" The ravenette crossed his arms, pretending not to be tired. "You wanna say that again, teme!?" They both beam daggers at each other, not noticing the attention they've drawn to themselves from not just their classmates and their sensei, but others in the hallway as well.

Sasuke, being the introvert he is, embarrassed by the eyes staring at him, clicks his teeth and walks to his desk in the back of the classroom, right next to Suigetsu, his best friend. Naruto was new to the school, so he didn't know where to sit. So he remained by the doorway until his sensei gave instructions.

Thing is, Naruto and Sasuke have known each other ever since elementary school. Not as friends, but as bitter enemies. Naruto hated Sasuke because Sasuke got all the girls, had good grades, had skill and talent, and because he was an overall bitch to him. Yeah, those were Naruto's reasons why.

 But being bisexual was hard. He had to accept the fact that Sasuke was hot as fuck. That's another reason why he despised Sasuke Uchiha. To put it simply, jealousy. 
Sasuke had a family and Naruto did not. Though, later on, Sasuke's family was murdered. Naruto had felt bad for being jealous of Sasuke having a family. Tables could turn. Tables can turn. Next thing you know, Naruto could drop dead, any time, on any given day. 

But for Sasuke, it was different. Sasuke didn't hate Naruto. He's only rude to him to cover up his true feelings. Something he was good at since the blonde considered him emotionless. Something every Uchiha ever was considered to be; emotionless. That not being the case at all. They have emotions but don't know how to use them. This frustrates the Uchiha. Yes, anger. A common thing to feel, if you're an Uchiha that is. 

Sasuke slowly realized that he was in love with Naruto, the day after his birthday. That's right. On Sasuke's 8th birthday in 4th grade, he received a photography camera. One of the highest qualities. His first picture was of himself. His second picture was of his family. Then one day he brought the camera to school. 

That's when he decided to take a picture of Naruto Uzumaki, but only to make fun of him later on. When he snapped the picture and headed home, that's when it all started. Around that time and era, Sasuke Uchiha had first experienced love. It made him angry. 

"Class, this is our new student. Uzumaki Naruto. Please take a seat next to Inuzuka over there."