07 - F6 DR18

I'd just came out of the shower. I unravel my navy blue towel and dry my slim figure, putting on a black t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. I sigh, running my fingers through my saturated black locks, noticing it was still wet. I then noticed that I had gotten my shirt wet from putting it on without drying my hair first. 
"What the fuck is wrong with me today..?" I mumble, walking over to my desk. 

 I glance outside the window to see how dark it was. The sun was going down, and various colors of oranges and pinks were visible outside the window. Just then, my gaze clicked to the flashing light on the road, revealing an oh so familiar red Porsche Panamera, pulling into the driveway.

Shit! I fucking forgot about the deal I made with Sakura! Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me today! 

Panicking, I dig through my drawers and look for the spare camera I had. I'm only doing this because I don't want Sakura to expose any other secret of mine whatsoever, that damned stalker. That's exactly how she found out I was a photographer in the first place. 

Once I found the camera, I run over to the window and peer outside to see if she was still in the car. She had gotten out of the car, along with Naruto? 

Hold up. 

That's not Naruto, it can't be. It's just my imagination and wishful thinking. What else would it be? I know for a fact that he would never agree to go over to my place of all places, even if Sakura was the one who asked. 

I close the curtains, squinting my eyes, practically glaring to get a closer look. I rub my temples and look again. My eyes widen in terror. It was him! The sight of him violently shaking Sakura by her collar and yelling - spitting - in her face was enough to convince me alright. 

Just then I saw him jump up and begin looking around. I immediately recoiled from the window and shakily turn off my room light, my heartbeat stopping not once as I do so. He didn't see me, that's for sure, but he did detect my gaze again. 

I thought Sakura had said she was coming to pick me up and take me to wherever the hell! She never told me we were doing this at my place? God damnit, I hate her. 

Before I knew it, she was already ringing the doorbell. That woman is crazy, thinking she can just do whatever she wants. I lock my room door and stumble down the stairs while setting the camera around my neck, dashing to the door and slamming it open. 

Gasping for breath, I glare at Sakura before hearing Naruto's voice. "Oi Sakur-"
My eyes automatically lock onto his ocean blue ones. I wanted to cry. Simply because of how beautiful he is. The way he looked down at me, the angle showing just how sharp his jawline is.

The way his eyes glowed in the shadows cast by the outside lights, and the reflection of pure gold as the lights bounced off of his blonde locks. In my world, he was the main character. While I was a mere fanboy background character with competition. 

My gaze had a mind of its own, and that mind was telling me to jump into that blond boy's arms and kiss him. 

"Naruto...why are you.."

But of course, I couldn't. My love for Naruto can't be known.

"Am I interrupting something? Actually, can I interrupt? Because we got business to do-" Snapping back into reality, I shoot a glare at her before cutting her off, grabbing her wrist, and dragging her into the house. I then shot a look at Naruto before kicking the door shut in his face. 

Let's not talk about the fact that Naruto had just seen me in the embarrassing state I'm in.

I cross my arms and lean to the side, glaring at the pink-haired bastard who was distracted by her surroundings. "Tell me, what the hell is he doing at my house?" I demanded. She flinched at my ill words and opened her mouth to speak.