12 - Two Lies, One truth

Before Sasuke was able to process his actions, Naruto smacked both hands on the raven's cheeks and kissed him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

\3RD PERSON POV|

Sasuke sat on a stool in the corner of the mansion. He couldn't sit still for whatever reason, as if he were impatient about something, or anxious. His gut boiled with a terrible sensation, and he couldn't stop fidgeting his fingers and kicking his heel up and down. He had this feeling, that something big was coming. As always, he couldn't place his finger on what. Either that or his social anxiety was messing with his mindset. 

Sakura had taken Naruto and the others to plan a 'jump scare surprise welcome' for Tsunade, but Sasuke didn't want to be apart of it. Especially not after Ino and Sakura effectively begged him.  Throw the confetti and jump scare Tsunade, a woman who was capable of breaking his bones? I think the hell not.' He thought.

He sat there and waited as the others set up the beer and some other fancy dishes along with the large dinner table. Not only were there people from Naruto's 'friend group' here, but other students whom Sasuke hasn't seen before were here as well.

The Uchiha had wondered whose mansion this belonged to. Was it okay for high school students to throw a drinking party for the school principal while underage? Sasuke wondered at one point but decided it was pointless to think about.

The ravenette let out a sigh. I should've declined...' Sasuke frowned deeply. He growled inwardly to himself, watching as the blonde continued to prance around and hug others, laughing and talking as if he wasn't there.

"You look depressed," A raspy voice stated, handing Sasuke a cup of beer. Sasuke looked up at Suigetsu and took the cup, placing it on the floor next to his foot, "I am."

Suigetsu let out a chuckle before slumping his back onto the wall and falling into a sit. He took a sip of the sake. "It's cuz of Naruto, isn't it," he went straight to the point. 

Sasuke shared a glance with Suigetsu before looking away, "Hn..." he nodded, "I honestly thought you would hate me for it." Sasuke took another glance at Naruto who was smiling and laughing while hanging the decorations. It was ridiculous to be this... upset, over something so stupid. Well, stupid to him. 

"Back then, you never liked Naruto. After all, he always used to beat me up until I bled, remember?" the young Uchiha said, standing up with the cup of beer and pushing the stool out of the way. 

Suigetsu watched the cat lover as he sat down next to him, "Nah, I didn't mind," he smiled, 
"I couldn't hate you, but that 'used-to-be' bastard was another matter. I wonder what stopped him from doing that to you," Suigetsu thought aloud the last part. 

His face then came to a sudden realization. The fish tooth boy turned to face Sasuke with a grin. "Maybe, Naruto likes you?" Sasuke glanced at Suigetsu momentarily and blushed. "No way," he whispered. Sasuke glanced at Naruto, once again. His eyes sparkling with happiness and joy as he sat with the others, laughing and talking loudly, as they shone brightly with the joy their owner was currently having. 

Sasuke's face grew mortified as he accidentally made contact with a certain psychopath. "Sasuke~ You really are here~! My beloved Sasuke, I missed you~!" A familiar red-head wailed, stammering towards the wearied Uchiha's direction with a can of beer. 

Sasuke and Suigetsu both facepalmed.

"You coulda told me she was coming...!" Sasuke murmured. Suigetsu whispered back, "I didn't know either, dumbass..!" Sasuke made an expression to Suigetsu saying 'do something'. Suigetsu got the message. "Ahem!" He shakily got up and cleared his throat, stopping Karin in her tracks.