02 - Sasuke's Problem

"Class, this is our new student, Uzumaki Naruto. Please take a seat next to Inuzuka over there." Kiba scowled. "Pfft. Great. Another show-off. Classic blonde-haired-blue-eyes kid," He complained, picking his teeth.

Sasuke secretly glared at Kiba, then gazed at Naruto as he stood in his place, dumbfounded as to who this 'Inuzuka' kid was. Seriously. Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"I-Inuzuka?" He croaked, his voice raspy as if he has been smoking on the daily. His voice solely was enough to send shivers down Sasuke's spine, let alone looking at him.

Now is not the time, Sasuke, you weird-ass,' he thought to himself.

Sasuke looked away with uninterest bound into his facial features and stared out the window, trying his hardest not to look at a particular somebody. Suddenly his eyebrows knit together expressing anger as he realized that Naruto Uzumaki was staying at his school for the entire year. Just when he thought he had escaped him. Fuck, he's even in his class. Sasuke's homeroom class! The raven kicked the leg of his chair out of frustration, and suddenly all eyes were on him, including Naruto's.

He felt a gush of heat cover his face, and sudden sweat trickling down his forehead. Sasuke was blushing. He had to be. But why though? Shit, did he kick the chair leg that hard?He melted into his seat and drew his hood over his head, then crossed his arms. "Tch," Sasuke glared at everyone that stared at him so judgingly.

"Sasuke, you're being weird," Suigetsu presumed, not even paying attention to him, as he was on his phone. "That's the hundredth time you've said that," Sasuke replied with a frown."Naruto, that's Kiba Inuzuka, the brunette kid with the blood on his face," Kakashi said to Naruto, meekly. "It's not blood! How many must I clarify-"

"I wish you would stop interrupting," Kakashi said, holding up his palm, "and let me finish."
"I wasn't interr-"

"There you go again." He glared at Kiba with one eye. "As I was saying, I assume Shizune-san told you the rules of what and what will not be going on, on campus and school premises, correct me if I'm wrong Naruto?"

Sasuke looked towards Kakashi when Naruto's name was mentioned, his gaze straying to the blonde teen himself. He shrugged, grimacing while making a beeline for the chair to the left of Kiba. "Uhm, sure, yeah," came his voice, sounding too measured. That lying bastard. He practically ran into Sasuke halfway to school, they both barged in at the same time. He did not see Shizune during that time.

"Right, so then you know the school has two-partnered dorms, correct?" Kakashi mentioned monotonically. Shit. Sasuke didn't have a dorm partner. What if...No, he shouldn't think about that. Gaara doesn't have one either, so there are still chances. The only reason why they didn't put Sasuke with Gaara was that their switches don't click with each other. Sasuke just didn't like him, and he didn't need a reason.

"Sure did," Naruto sweated frantically, unpacking his school supplies and placing them on his desk, trying to hide fact that he knew nothing of this. He's so obtuse, what was the purpose of lying? He could've just told the truth, he had a better chance of not getting in trouble that way, considering the fact that he was a new student.

"You'll be receiving dorm keys after a month of being at the school, specifically three weeks. Also, we have yet to decide on your partner so do not ask, that's all," Kakashi dismissed, picking up his book and diving into it once again. "Kiba, I want for you to show Naruto what we were working on yesterday, and practice it with him," Kakashi requested. Kiba scoffed and decided against arguing.

Damn, Sasuke swore, one day I'll find out what it is about those Icha Icha books that adult males love so much,' he thought.

Sasuke sighed once again and peered at Naruto, glaring a little bit to make it seem like he wasn't being a creep. Coincidentally, he looked back at Sasuke and grumbled something inaudible to his ears. Huh? What did he say? Never mind, it was probably something about how 'lame' Sasuke am, as always. He should speak for himself sometimes.

---

A few minutes--40 minutes--go by, and about now, Sasuke had grown bored. Kakashi fell asleep after the 20-minute lecture and after distributing more of yesterday's worksheets to the class. After the students completed them and handed them in, they were jabbering amongst each other.

Sasuke glanced around the classroom from his desk in the back, looking to find anyone to speak to. Suigetsu was asleep. Shikamaru was asleep. Sai was an asshole so Sasuke just imagined that he isn't there. Neji was talking to Tenten and Lee. There's no way Sasuke was going to speak a word with Lee, so that's a fat no.

Ino and Sakura were disturbing, Sakura not as much, but Ino..? Just no. Maybe he'd talk to Sakura. He knew she liked him but she wasn't blunt and annoying like Ino was.

Just as Sasuke moved his muscles to stand up, his dark eyes interlocked with Naruto's cerulean ones. He was resting, his head in his arm, his body facing towards him, half-asleep, drooling. Staring at Sasuke, half asleep.

Why. Why was Sasuke aroused by this?

His eyes enlarged for a split second and he immediately sat back down, putting his bag on his lap, attempting to hide a specific area.

He was panicking.

Can't this endearing bastard Naruto do anything without things like this happening to Sasuke? He's not even aware of what he's just done to him right now. It's 9 in the morning for god's sake. Why did Sasuke have to look at him? He tried steadying his breathing to soothe himself, but the erection just wasn't going away. Good time to take a cold shower.

Then again, it's a sight to see, and he could see it forever if he just took a picture...No, no way. Sasuke inwardly slapped himself once that idea came to mind. He had just about enough, yeah. 5234 photos of Naruto Uzumaki was just enough.

...Fuck it.

Sasuke used his left hand to turn on his camera and glanced at it from underneath his hoodie, just enough that he could capture a glimpse of the blonde's face. His aim and perspective were practically golden, so once he knew Naruto was in the frame, he zoomed in and snapped a quick photo. He sat there, flustered. Sasuke needed a way out of here and fast. He won't last long. No, he doesn't last long.

He took a glimpse around the classroom to see if anyone was looking at him, he was clear. He swiftly removed his bag and put his hands in his pockets, pushing them down to cover his area, then quickly shuffled towards Kakashi's desk to grab himself any washroom pass. Those few seconds felt like 20 minutes. Sasuke had his camera hidden around his neck underneath his hoodie. He glanced back at Naruto once more while blushing, before running to the washroom.

---

In there, he sighed in comfort. All of the stalls were empty. Sasuke quickly entered the very last stall and locked the door.

He sat on the toilet seat, pulled out his camera and place it on the floor after clicking on the last photo he had taken, groaning in both pain and pleasure once he pulled down his underwear and began stroking slowly. "Ahh-hahh.." Sasuke moaned, as he biting back the pleasure. He couldn't have someone walk in on him now.

He used his free hand and reached for his entrance and hastily inserted two fingers as images of Naruto blowing him off while jerking himself appeared in his mind. His stroking eventually began to speed up as he bucked his hips forward, silently begging for more, and at that point, he couldn't hold back anymore.

More images of Naruto's naked body entered his mind without warning, and Sasuke began to fantasize about Naruto fucking the daylight out of him.Sasuke Uchiha had a problem.

He began panting louder and louder, and eventually, he started moaning lowly again."Fuck, N-Naruto, please..." his dick tingled with an unusual feeling, his eyebrows pulling together as his eyes begin to roll back. That was it, he was going to crumble. What if someone heard that?

Sasuke used the back of his hand to cover his mouth and continued giving himself a hand-job. "Fuck, fuck!" he groaned in a low voice, in an attempt not to be loud.

Just before he was able cum, he heard a stall open not too far away from his. Fuck, nobody had caught that, right? Well, that was soon proven to be false. "Hey random dude, if you're gonna watch porn in the stalls at least turn it down a tiny bit, y'know," the awfully familiar voice spoke tiredly, tapping on his stall twice to get the other's attention.

Crap. Sasuke was in big trouble. That voice belonged to Naruto.

How the fuck does he get out of this? He was still hard, still biting back moans since he was still uncontrollably fucking himself, and he was deeply flustered. This isn't going to work. Why did God have to do this to me? Should I kill myself?' he thought.

Why does he do stuff this in the first place...why does that bastard turn him on like this? Thinking about him made a small groan escape Sasuke's lips as he continued stroking. "Ahm-" he instantly covered his mouth.

You know what, fuck it. Naruto is in a stall, which means he's taking a shit. So that should give Sasuke the time he needed to clean himself up and get out of here.

He huffed a long sigh he didn't know he was holding, and carefully picked up his camera, placing it back underneath his hoodie. That's when he heard Naruto's stall toilet flushing.

He quickly stood up and tried not to groan at the pain of tucking in a boner. Sasuke then flushed the toilet as if something were in there, grabbed the washroom pass that had fallen onto the floor, and opened his stall door. He sped walked to the sink and washed his hands with soap. Just then, Naruto's stall door opened, and Sasuke heard a growl from him once he noticed that this 'random dude' was Sasuke.

He squinted his eyes and walked closer to Sasuke's direction.

"Sasuke? Whaa? I didn't know you watched porn!" He bursts out in laughter, grabbing onto Sasuke's shoulder for support of his weight. As much as he didn't want to, Sasuke shook his hand off and looked at him with disgust.

"Shut up, if you don't watch it then you have probably have a problem," he defended himself, trying not to blush. Sasuke thought about it... it was just the both of them. Alone. In the washroom. Maybe he could...

He slapped himself mentally. No. There was no way he was making a move on Naruto."Hm. Your face is pretty red," Naruto examined, causing Sasuke to blush even more. "Tell me, were you masturbating? At nine in the early morning? Wow, bold," He spoke sarcastically. Sasuke just sighed and continue to wash his hands.

"S-Sasuke...You," he starts. What? What the fuck is it this time? Sasuke needed to go, can't he see that he was in pain right now? "What the fuck is it?" Sasuke crossed his arms. Naruto exhaled. "That's the girl's washroom pass you got there.." He slaps his hands over his mouth, trying not to laugh.

Was it really?!

Sasuke quickly took off the pass and throw it on the floor, glaring at it.

''Female's Washroom/Hall pass #5''

"Jesus- your face! AHA- how the hell do you mess that up? I thought I was stupid!" He began laughing. Sasuke cocked an eyebrow, steaming and red with anger.

Damnit, how annoying?

The ravenette turned to Naruto who was still laughing at him and punched him in the back. "Just shut up, usuratonkachi!" he spat at him before leaving him and the hall pass to rot in hell. This is definitely something he'd bring up some other day and use against him in an argument.

Very. Annoying.

He stormed back to the classroom, and since the door was already open he didn't have anything the let my anger out on. Keep in mind, Sasuke was still in pain. Well, he guesses that the girls will have one less hall pass because there isn't any way he was gonna go back in there. Boy, did he feel uncomfortable right now.

Sasuke figured he'd just take a nap. Cut him some slack, he'd been working. All he could do now, and for the rest of the month, is to pray that Naruto ended up as Gaara's dorm partner.