19 - An Envelope: Another Invitation PT1

December 5th, Thursday | 4:30 AM  

Panting, she held the nicely put-together package as she sprinted carefully down the hallways of to dormitory. She knew that she wasn't allowed to be around the area, but she couldn't resist. Her birthday was coming up, and she wanted him to be there for it.

The girl knew that she and he haven't really talked much, but the first time she saw him, she knew that she was too far in love. She didn't even hesitate to admit it to herself.

Glancing around the hallway as she stopped in front of dorm 18, she slowly crouched down and slid the purple package underneath the door, hoping that it doesn't get to the wrong person. It was only 4 in the morning, and she knew that nobody should be awake at that time. So, she rang the doorbell twice before running off.

However, just before the elevator opened, she heard the doorknob twist open. Gasping, she brought her bangs over her face and used the rest of her long hair to cover the exposed side of her face. 

Just as the elevator door opened, the blonde teen caught a small glimpse of her hair before she rushed into the door. "Hey! Hey, come back! Did you just put this here?!" The boy yelled, knowing it was pointless since the elevator door had already shut. 

Blinking the sleep away while rubbing his eyes, he glanced at the purple envelope on the floor before picking it up and walking back into the dorm. He closed the door with one hand and then scratched his head. "Jeez, that doorbell is so loud! How the hell did teme not wake up?" he groaned, smiling to himself remembering the events of last night. He then took a seat on his couch with the envelope in his hand. 

"This sure is a nice shade of purple," he complimented. Deciding he'd deal with it later, he tossed the envelope onto the table and walked back to his room. His heart fluttered at the sight of Sasuke sleeping peacefully on his bed. 

Cute...

"Ah- anyways...I'll go take a shower," he whispered to himself. 

The shower was cold and painful, but he heated it up before coming out. He had also tried his best to wash away the pink hickeys on his neck from Sasuke last night. Carelessly wrapping his towel around his waist, Naruto stretched and trudged into his little kitchenette. Right, they had school today. Time for some instant ramen. 

He hummed to himself as he boiled some water and grabbed one of the ramen cups from his cupboards. It wasn't long before it was ready, so he went back to his room with it when he heard a groan through the open door.

His lips twitched up into a grin as he saw Sasuke with a hand over his face. He leaned against the doorframe and slurped down noodles as he watched the raven. Sasuke looked up at Naruto with his eyes squinted and tensed. Weird, he wasn't glaring...
Normally he would glare at him for having a good time while he suffered--in this case--from his hangover. It made him so grumpy.

"...What happened last night?" Sasuke asked, disregarding the fact that he wasn't in his room and the fact that Naruto was only in his towel. 

"The usual." Naruto shrugged and walked into the room. "Why?"

"I... Nothing. Forget it," Sasuke muttered 

Naruto gave him a curious look. What was that about? Is he still drunk? The raven looked bothered by something too. Hm... 
Dragging his eyes away from him for now, Naruto pulled out some clothes from his dresser. Setting the empty ramen cup on top of it, he pulled on his uniform pants. He then heard an aggravated sigh and looked over his shoulder. Ah, guess Sasuke's making his hangover worse with whatever's on his mind. Grabbing his shirt, he pulled it over his head as he made his way over to Sasuke.