14 - Stuck In The Closet Pt1

November 24th, Sunday |  4 AM | At The Dorms: Sasuke's dream 

Sasuke's body shuddered and squirmed, moaning a bit in the back of his throat. He was feeling hot all over and had absolutely no idea where he was. He was vaguely aware of the soft moonlit green sheets underneath him and as he blearily blinked his eyes open he noticing a soft white ceiling over him.

The odd rise in temperature in Sasuke's body confused him just as much as his foreign surroundings and he tried to salvage his memories from his impromptu blackout. 

Doors...There had been a line of doors in a long hallway. He had been running down them...running away...away.. from what? Huh, there had been someone behind him calling out to him and closing in on him. But he didn't want that person to catch up with him. Why? Who was that person?

Sasuke paused in his musings for a moment as the vagueness began to lift and new sensations began to filter through the fogginess to his senses. He shifted his hips for a bit and he swore the temperature rose even more.

Holy shit!! Whose fucking tongue was that?!

Sasuke's eyes snapped open wide and quickly lifted his head to look down at himself. His foggy brain realized quite a few things...

For example: 

He was completely nude.

He was not alone.

The one accompanying him was none other than Uzumaki Naruto who was in the same state of the undressed Uchiha. 

And last but most certainly not the least of his problems, said blonde was currently happily sucking away at Sasuke's fully erect cock.

"...The fuck.!?"

Sasuke abruptly bucked his hips and gasped sharply when the movement forced his cock deeper into Naruto's mouth. His head dropped back down when sharp teeth scraped the base of his erection and he fought valiantly not to moan out loud.

He couldn't stop his legs from jerking, however, Naruto deep throated him and released him in one excruciatingly slow hard suck. Sasuke had to forcefully bite down on his own tongue when the blonde repeated his actions over and over again, keeping the same low pace.

"Sasuke you're so hot," Sasuke gasped as he heard the blonde's voice in his head.

Sasuke tried to move his arms, whether to grab the blonde's head to make him go faster or strangle him; he wasn't sure, he would have to figure that out when the moment called for it. 
His heels dug into the mattress as the blonde continued the assault on his member, moving one hand to fondle with his balls. The other hand began to trail over Sasuke's pale straining legs coaxing out goosebumps from the over-sensitive flesh.

Sasuke fought the elated bliss of his approaching climax, trying desperately not to give in to the pleasure Naruto was giving to him. 

And then it hit him...He, Uchiha Sasuke, was getting head from the Uzumaki fucking Naruto. Much to his horror, he felt his cock twitch inside of Naruto's mouth, and Sasuke let loose a litany of profanity in his head when the blonde hummed around his cock. 

Sasuke was finding it harder and harder not to respond to the blonde's ministrations and as he was pushed higher and closer to his release, his hips began to unconsciously thrust into the hot mouth engulfing him, those roaming hands leaving trails of tingling heat all over his body.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..!'

His toes curled tightly and he clenched his teeth, still fighting the losing battle of denying himself his orgasm.