Is there this much kissing in dancing? - Gini

Longest title I swear

Gina is teaching Nini how to dance and when she fell they were under the mistletoe 🤭

^^^^ the prompt I gave myself

"GINA!" Nini yelled entering the dance studio, running to give her girlfriend a hug. Gina smiled and picked up her love spinning them in a circle and setting her down, planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

"What are you doing here?" Gina said while laughing. "I wanted you to teach me how to dance!" Gina rose an eyebrow, confused on what she just heard.

"I SAIDDDD  I want you to teach me how to DANCE!" Nini repeated herself. "Oh! Wow! Do need a leotard or anything?" Gina asked. Nini smiled. "I got that covered!" She took off her coat, revealing a black leotard and when she took off her legging there were tan tights underneath, she skipped over to her bag with a huge smile on her face and got ballet shoes and slipped them on.

Gina, in awe stood there and smiled, just taking in her amazing girlfriend, looking like a little ballerina.

AFTER BASIC TRAINING AND BORING BALLET WORK AND A LOT OF FRENCH SHIT THAT I DONT WANT TO WRITE •

"Ok ok! I want to learn how to actually do a routine!" She said and Gina nodded, picking out some music.

Gina taught Nini a combo and after a lot of giggling they finally were ready to atleast try the whole thing with music.

The music started and everything was going great. Gina was proud that Nini actually tried and improved greatly in the 2 hours they were together and Nini was just happy to hear Gina say she was proud of her.

Until:

"IM GONNA DO IT GINA!" Nini yelled and Gina looked at her, terrified. "BE CAREFUL!" She yelled back and watched it all happen, Nini tried to go for a switch arabesque which was amazing but the ending...wasn't so much.

She fell. On her face.

Gina ran over to her girlfriend, who wasn't saying anything.

"Nini?" She called out and Nini looked at her laughing.

"Was it atleast good?" She said and Gina laughed along with her.

"It was beautiful."

"Wait look up...." Nini said and the other girl looked up to see a mistletoe above their heads.

They locked eyes and leaned into each other and closed the space between them.

"Is there this much kissing in dancing?" Nini asked and Gina laughed and shook her head, kissing her girlfriend again.

——

A/N LONG AWAITED GINI ONESHOT!

This is too the people who spammed my notifications with "GINI please"

It's ok, I still love you guysss

{ word count: 443 }