Breakfast in bed ~ Seblos

I wake up and look around, I guess Seb left early. I don't know why he would though. It's the weekend.

I look over and I see his all of his things and his hoodie was still beside me. Of course me being a weirdo, I put it on and go back to sleep.

"Ok weirdo, at least you didn't take it and start weirdly sniffing my hoodie."

I look up and see Seb, holding a tray full of food. 

I instantly get up and he puts the food on the bed. "Sebby! You're AMAZING! I gave him a quick peck on the lips and smiled.

"I know. But you're adorable~ C'mon I made you all this food for us for it to not get cold." Seb sat down next me and we started eating.

"Thanks Sebby, again you are the best boyfriend in the entire world. " he kissed me again. "Oh I know." I laughed. "How did you learn to make all this?" He gave me this face of dissatisfaction. "Carlos. There are 11 kids downstairs." I nodded and laughed. "Anyways, why are we always over at my house why can't we go to yours?"  I looked at him and giggled. "Honey. Because I'm an only child with a Hispanic mom that isn't homophobic but literally hears everything and when you came over that one time she made you sleep on the couch because we hugged. I don't think she realizes that I can't get pregnant. Also your family consists of 12 kids and 2 overworked parents in need of sleep that doesn't give a crap about what your doing, still loves you. Sebby I love your family to bits and pieces but they can't hear shit." He laughed and kissed me again. "You have a point. Also it's hard-not impossible- but hard to cuddle on your twin bed. " I nodded and set the tray on the ground.

"So, what's up?" He looked at me. "I'm going back to sleep, it's the weekend. " he turned away from me and went back to sleep. I faked gasped and turned away from him. "Rude!" He laughed and attacked me from behind. "You should get some rest also tough guy!" I laughed and laid down.

"Goodnight cutie~"

A/N awwwww we love a good Seblos fluff once in a while. 💖💖💖

390 words