Netflix and Chill - Seblos

"So. How do you know Sebastian?" 

"We met at audititions."

"So I'm guessing you two haven't done it yet." 

"MOM!" 

This was the conversation to be heard when Carlos finally  got to meet Sebs mom without one of the children screaming. 

"I'm just saying Sebastian. You have been a virgin all your life. Heck! You're sister lost hers in the eighth grade! Shes a freshman." Seb rolled his eyes. 

"Could you please do something bad." Carlos laughed.

"OK MOM. We're leaving now!" Seb said as he walked upstairs. 

"Have a goodnight Mrs.Matthew-Smith!" She smiled and left, and Carlos ran upstairs. That left the whole house to themselves. 

------

They were watching some gay rom-com on Netflix when Carlos had a grand idea. 

"So...like you wanna Netflix and Chill?" He asked, knowing Seb was going to be confused. 

"Sure- I mean aren't we doing that right now?" Carlos laughed and sat on Sebs lap. Seb, confused raised an eyebrow. 

"Uh. Carlos the TV is the other way." He said pointing at the TV. 

Carlos smirked and pinned Seb to the wall

"wait. whats happening?" Seb asked very confused still.

"Do you trust me?" Carlos asked, scared for the response. 

"Always." 

"Do you mind if we take this realationship to the..." He kissed him quickly. "next level?" 

Seb nodded quickly and pulled Carlos to him. 

They  slowly kissed but it soon got rough. 

----------

"So thats what Netflix and Chill means...." Seb said.

Carlos sat on the other side of the bed. Scared, and worried. 

"Whats wrong 'los?" Seb asked in his little soft voice.

"Was it bad. I dont want your first time to be remembered as the worst one. Am I good enough?" 

Seb laughed and grabbed Carlos' shirt and kissed him. "It was perfect. Just like you."

"Really? Because I have to be perfect mi amor  just for you~"

"Why would I lie to you? Besides you're to cute to be lied to. "

-------

Seb's mom walked through the door. "Seb? Carlos? SEBASTIAN?" She walked upstairs and slighly opened the door. 

There they were, shirts still off, Carlos' arms wrapped around Sebs waist and resting his head on his chest.  Seb facing the ceiling, smiling, one of his arms around Carlos. Sound asleep.

"awwe they are too cute!" Sebs mom whispered. 

---

a/n  sorry it took me FOREVER to write another Seblos fanfic.

382 words.