You're beautiful- Seblos

(( WARNING!!! This one is going to be very sad. Includes: bad thoughts, eating less, and ALOT of crying but alot of Seblos. Also if you get queasy dont read this.))

Seb was laying on the floor, crying. He wanted to talk to Carlos so bad but, he couldn't. He thought of dying many times but pushed through it. He hadn't ate in a week which you could tell. It wasn't until he accidentaly called Carlos and let his whole heart out.

-

Carlos wad cleaning his room while listening to the Mean Girls  soundtrack when he got a call from Seb. His eyes lit up and answered. 

"Hey babes! Whats up?" Carlos said. He heard Seb crying. "Seb whats wrong?"

"I can't do this anymore...no not anymore. I need to go. I'm a waste of space and Carlos doesn't deserve me. I literaly put Miss Jenns job on the line when she let me be Sharpay. I can't. I need to." 

Carlos put a hand over his mouth and dropped the phone. "Sebby..." managed to leave his mouth, he picked up the phone when he heard Seb talk again.

Seb walked up to the mirror and took off his shirt. You could see his ribs and the cuts up and down his arms. "I'm ugly. I'm disgusting and a terrible person. Carlos, i'm sorry. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, I love you. But I can't be hear. I can't handel the bullying about us. I know that you are used to it but I'm not. It's hard getting called fat everyday. It's hard knowing that no one loves you the way they love you. I'm sorry but I just can't." 

Carlos dropped to the floor crying, "SEB DON'T YOU DARE" He yelled. 

-

Seb finally stopped crying and heard Carlos through the phone. "He- heard everything." He whisperd and passed out. 

-

Carlos never runs but this time he ran so fast. He knocked on the door. He didn't see anyone in the house. Of course he does this when hes home alone. Carlos looked around and went to the garage. He knew the code. Once he got in he ran upstairs. 

The door was closed. Locked- of course. He took the bobby pin out of his hair and unlocked the door, he saw Seb. On the floor, tear streaked face, skinner than usual and bloody. "Seb? sweetie? Honey?" He started crying and held him in his arms. He got a cup of water and splashed it on Sebs face and the water ran down his arms. Seb waking up due to the sting. "SEB!" He yelled and hugged him.  

"I'm sorry 'Los, I-" Seb was cut off by a kiss. Carlos got up and took Seb to the bathroom. "What? You want me to start crying again because I'm not good enough?" Carlos kissed his cheek. "Seb. You're beautiful and if ANYONE says otherwise then they SUCK!" They both laughed. "Now, there is a all you can eat buffet at IHOP. Whoever eats the most pancakes doesn't have to pay the bill." Seb raised an eyebrow. "Oh you are SO on!" 

Carlos grabbed Sebs face and kissed him. 

530 Words  yee