Drunk Call- Seblos

Ok quick note- I'm using a random name picker and it keeps picking Seblos. The name picker has great choice. 

Carlos POV

I was laying down, going through pictures of Seb on my phone. He was at some club, I told him not to go but Seb insitsed. Miss Jenn told him to let loose and  of course I always respected Sebs choices. 

Then I got a call, from Nini. 

"wassup?" 

"Seb- hes not ok Carlos. He called me and stared flirting. I think hes drunk."
I laughed. "What did he say?" I asked. "He said something like-  'Hey Carlos, I wanted to say that I-' and then he hung up, I don't know whats wrong with him but you should call him." Just then I got a call from Seb. 

"Nini, hes calling. I'll call later." She made a muffled 'mhm' and I hung up and answered the call. 

"Hey babes" I said. 

"Ugggghhh I just want Carlos- my head hurts and I need you. I'm just thinking of laying next to you and kissing your beautiful soft angelic lips and hear your voice and have you sing me to sleep. UGgh Carlossss" He whined out.  I laughed. "Seb, do you want m- Carlos to come over and do all those things?" I asked trying not to sound crazy. "Yeaahhhh I want him to just go cRaZy with me." My eyes went huge and my face was bright red. "Uh ok I bet he'd do anything for you." He giggled. "Carlosssssssss" He said. I decided not to hang up but record what he was saying so that I could show him what he said. He moaned out a couple of times and groaned. He kept crying out Carlos and saying muffled things. 

When I finally got to his house he was softly snoring. I knocked on the door and his sister opened the door. "Oh good. He kept saying cArLoS!" I laughed and she let me in. 

I opened his door and saw him, laying down and the blanket half off and half on. It looked like he was watching some old Disney movie. "Man, you really are drunk." I whispered and he looked at me. "Nini? What are you doing here?" He asked. "Sebby, it's Carlos." He looked at me and squinted his eyes. Then he passed out.

after throwing up 3 times and many bottles of water and random slices of cake he was finally sober. "Carlos?" He asked. I smiled and gave him a hug. "Never go out drinking without me again!" I said. He groaned again and smiled. "I wasn't that drunk." He said. I rolled my eyes and made him listen to the recording. "Holy shit, I was that drunk." He said and looked at me and smiled smugly. "So- do you want to cRaZy?" I smiled and he slammed me against the wall kissing me roughly. I kissed down his neck and I pushed him on the bed and I got on top of him.

500 words