Its you - Redlyn

Requested by- @haloglow224

Red and I were lying on the couch. He was the last one at my party. "So, are you gonna leave?" I asked. To be honest I didn't want him to leave. But I had to act like myself.  "Oh y-yeah sorry I'll leave now-" I stopped him. "No. Wait. I'm sorry you can stay Red. I wanted to talk to you anyways" I apologized. "Oh" he giggled just like he did at the El Ray. "What's up?" He asked. "Oh yeah- I wanted to thank you. For everything." He raised his eyebrow. "What did I do?" He asked. "Oh- the spotlight I didn't know you were actually going to do that." He smiled. "I guess I'm a man of my word" I smiled. "Ya know...you are a really good tap dancer..." he laughed. "It's my guilty pleasure"

We talked for a while and it started getting late.  "Oh- I got a text from Ricky- 'sorry Red can't hang out tonight Nini wants to hang but she said it very weirdly sooo 😳😳😳🥰🥰" He read out. We both looked at each other and laughed. "Those two are cute together" I said. "Yeah, not as cute as you though." After he said that he immediately covered his mouth. "Oh- I'm gonna go. That slipped out." He got up but I grabbed his wrist. "Red, did it? Because since thanksgiving you have been awfully nice to me. Not saying it's a bad thing but." He sat back down on the bed. "Ashlyn. I really like you. Like, like you, like you. You're so beautiful, and talented and strong. I really do like you and when you said you have a crush on someone I just felt crushed." He confessed. My eyes went big. "It's you." I said. "It's always been you Red. Ever since I laid eyes on you I fell for you and when you gave me those compliments at the party  and at the El Ray I just" He stopped me. "Ashlyn. You're amazing. And I think I lo-" My eyes went big.....again. Then I nodded, to ressure him to keep going. "I think I love you Ash." A tear fell from my face. "I love you too, Red." We both leaned into a kiss. It was long and it made me happy. I nodded "Its you Red." 

a/n I ship them even tho they gay 

400words.