The Hill- Redky

(Awww also we love Josh and Larry)

Ricky and Big Red layed there, on a hill in a sunflower field. "Ricky, don't you love that your girlfriend broke up with you because she was in love with the other girl you had a crush on but really didn't because you were dating her?" Red said rambling. "Dude. Chill out, me and Nini will always be best friends she just wanted to try out the females. Which is fine. Shes pan and i'm Bi. It's chill dude." Ricky said. "Yeah I understand. I just think I've had enough of females, maybe it's time for a change....to dudes." Red said trying to lead him on. "Red? Are you saying that your gay?" Red got up on his shoulders. "No, experimenting.. I guess." He said looking at Ricky, blushing. "Hold on." Ricky said and he pulled out his phone.

Red laughed

Red laughed. He saw what he was texting Nini and blushed even more. "Ricky, I- uh. Really like you." He said. "W-what?!" Ricky said looking very confused. "Richard. I think I have a crush on you. Wait no- I know I have a crush on you. You're such an amazing person. Ricky smiled. "I Uh- think I like you too." Ricky said. They both leaned in. "Wait- if this- we happens. We cannot be the next  Seblos, one is enough." Red said. "You're adorable." Red laughed and leaned back in. They kissed, as the sun set amongst the field. It was just amazing.

Rickys POV
Ugh. He's too cute. Yes I know it's my best friend but what the hell! Whoever your dating should be your best friend. The kiss was magical. His lips were very soft and it seemed like Ashlyn taught him how to kiss pretty well. I just wanted him. Everything right then and there was complete.

Reds POV

Ricky, is an amazing kisser. All that went through my mind was EEEEE because he was with me. His lips were soft and just felt right on mine. Then. Then the kiss started getting rough. I went on top of him. I guess I really did fall in love with my best friend.

A/N eeeeee!!!!! Those two are adorable and honestly I never shipped them until now

380 words