Jealous - Redky

Sitting, watching Ricky and Nini out there being a cute couple hurts. Yes, I'm jealous but I could never admit it. I wanted to confess but it's hard. 

I have a crush on Ricky Bowen.

Ever since he came out to me as bi I just couldn't. 

Well, the thing is I'm gay.

Beauty and the Beast. "Season 2 of the group!" "Carlos said comig into the room. I was thinking on acatually trying out. For a small roll. But I did like being the lights guy. 

"More like season 2 of the Rini show...." I mumb;ed under my breath but it was so quiet that the whole classroom heard. 

Ricky and Nini stoped gazing into eachothers eyes and looked at me. 

"What?" He asked walking up to me. 

I stood up.

"I'm sick and tired of it being the Rini show. WE GET IT YOU GUYS ARE sUpEr CuTe TOGETHER BUT GUESS WHAT? NO ONE CARES!" Everyone looked at me and Ricky furrowed his eyebrows.

I know I'm suppoed to be mad at him but, dang- he's h o t  when he's mad. 

"What the hell Red?" He came up to me and grabbed me by the shirt collar.  "May we be exused?" He asked and Carlos nodded his head, very quickly. Ricky looked at me and brought me into the bathroom. 

"If you weren't my bestfriend you'd most likely have a black eye right now."

I gulped. "Ricky I-"

"Why Red? Why did you say that...? What's wrong?" He asked.

I backed up. "I-I don't know"

"WHAT IS WRONG? RED YOU NEVER ACT LIKE THIS!" I started to cry.

"Ricky."

"Don't you dare say you don't know because you do." 

"It's because I'm jealous! I'm JEALOUS OF YOU AND NINI!" 

He looked at me. 

"W-what?"

"It's because I have a crush on you Ricky. Since middle school."

He stared at me and shook his head. 

"no-No-NO." He ran out and went back. 

"Ricky wait!"

-----

a/n HahahHHHAHHHH hsvhirviorvyusv9wefv I love CLIFFHANGERSSSS BUT I ALSO HATE THEM BAHAHHAHAHAH A HAHAAH also I love Redky and they must be protected PERIODDDTT k bye

340 words