Sick - Seblos

Seb smiled, he knew Carlos couldn't take no for an answer

Seb smiled, he knew Carlos couldn't take no for an answer. He coughed a couple times and went back to sleep. Carlos always some how snuck in.

-

Carlos went to the store. He got chicken noodle soup and some chocolate. "Sebby, don't worry." He whispered to himself. He got some medicine and went back home to have his mom make the soup because he sucked at making anything.

"CARLOS! You can't just take your sick boyfriend can made soup! Don't worry give me thirty minutes and I'll make my soup!" Carlos' mom said. Carlos had to go back to the store.

 Carlos had to go back to the store

Carlos laughed and his mom finally finished

Carlos laughed and his mom finally finished. Carlos put everything into a bag and went over to Sebs house.

-

He knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Sebs mom yelled. "Carlos!" He replied back. She opened the door. "Oh hello Carlos! Seb is upstairs, he's just really sick. Stay as long as you want sweetie!" Carlos walked in. "Thank you Mrs. Matthew-Smith!" Carlos ran upstairs.

-

Seb was peacefully sleeping, until he heard the door open. "SADIE *cough* GET *cough* OUT!" He yelled. "Well Sadie is in her room, with Margret, Katie, Sarah and Daniel." Carlos said. Sebs eyes lit up. "CARLOS!! *cough cough* I MISSED YOU!" Seb got up and hugged Carlos.  "Seb sweetie go lay down." Carlos turned on the lamp and put everything on the nightstand. "Gosh, 'Los you are the best!" Seb said smiling. Carlos turned on Cinderella and sat next to him.

-

After Seb fell asleep Carlos was about to leave. Until Seb grabbed his arm. "Uh you're not going anywhere!" He pulled him into a kiss. "I thought you were sick." Carlos said smiling. "Well if your sick then I can come over your house and be your nurse!" Seb said. Carlos kissed him back and they both went off to sleep.

Sadie, Sebs sister that was the closest in age. (13) walked in. "Ew that's so gay!" She laughed

"SADIE OH MY GOSH GeT oUt!!!!1!1!1!1!" Yelled Seb

A/N