Arcade- Gini

We were sitting at rehersal, I was mostly just scrolling through instagram, but glacing up at Nini a few times. I wanted to ask her out, after she came out as pan EVERYONE was checking her out. But no one realizes- I'M A LESBIAN! Yes, I know- Gina Porter- the mean thearer girl who thinks shes better than everyone is a lesbian and has a crush on the school's nicest, pretiest, and loveable person. 

Yeah, I have a crush on Nini. 

---- 

When rehersals were over I walk up to Nini. She was talking to Ricky about something. She stopped talking to Ricky to look at me. "Wassup Gina?" She asked smiling. gosh shes so pretty  "Would you like- uh wanna go on a date-?- I u-h a friend date of course...." She looked at me confused and Ricky did a fustrated sigh. "IS EVERYONE IN THIS THEATER CLASS GAY?" Everyone looked at him and Big Red slapped him on the butt. "So are you Bowen." Everyone laughed. "get a room!" Yelled Carlos, sitting with Seb mocking Ricky. 

Nini smiled and nodded. "Where to?" I smiled widely.  "The arcade?" She nodded again. "It's a date!" 

-----

I fell on my bed. I was supposed to pick her up in about an hour and I was already ready. 

I get a call from her 

"Wassup Panini?" I mean- everyone called her that. 

"We still on for tonight?"  I smiled and laughed. Nini has really bad anxiety.

"Yup! See ya at 5:30?" 

"great!!" She hung up and I hugged the phone smiling.

----

When I finally got to the house she was sitting outside on her pourch. She walked down the stairs and got into the front seat. "Wow Porter- 5:30. On the dot." I smiled and we drove to the arcade. 

She looked amazing. Looked like we both had the same idea to go a bit retro. She had on light blue mom jeans with a white undershit and a light pink tanktop over it. She looked beautiful. 

We paid for everything and we told eachother we'd play each game- even the stupid ones. It ended up being I won all the games where you actually had to try- like air hockey, basketball, and one game where you throw the ball into this hole thing to get points. While she won the car games. The motorcycle one AND the actual car game. We had been tied and there was one last game. 

The dumbest game ever created. The crane machine. 

She tried but it didn't work. I knew I had to get her one. Just not only because I wanted to win but also because I wanted to get the unicorn- for Nini. I saw her eying it the whole time.

I focused and succeded! I got the pink unicorn-with an eyepatch on it. Don't know why she wanted this strange pirate-unicorn thing but whatever. 

"Damn Gina! You beat me!" She smiled and I looked at her. 

"Here- you deserve it and I saw you eyeing it earlier." I handed her the unicorn and she blushed but smiled widely. "Really?"

I nodded and she attcaked me with hugs. 

"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!"

a/n  for the person who suggested I do a Gini fluff, idk ur user but thanks for the request!!!

540 words