Journal - Redlyn

I kept many journals but I have one journal, the color red with hearts drawn on it. the title of the jounal was "Red Journal" no one knew that it was acatually a journal full of random wrtings or poems about one boy who I have fallen for completley. 

Noveember 12, 2019

I wonder who this boy is. He was at auditions but didn't even audition. He sat next to me. Aparently he was Bowens friend. Name: Big Red. Which made no sense but eh. Junior. Upperclassmen usually scare me but he looked intimidated by me. 

Big Red-

Junior

Short

pale skin

freckles

red-orange-ish hair

realllyyyy cute

softie

"You did really good today! Honestly if you don't get Ms.Darbus I will press charges." He laughed and I giggled It was sweet to have someone congratulate me that wasn't a tech person or the Director/SD. 

"Thanks" I managed to get out. "No problem, I'm Big Red by the way!" He said in the sweetest voice. "Ashlyn Caswel" I replied I was waiting for the 'oh you're realted to Ej?!?!" But he smiled. His eyes went big but then didn't ask. I guess he thought that I would get mad.

Big Red is adorable but, im not dating anyone. Not yet atleast. 

Love, 

Ashlyn C

---

Thanksgiving

"The Notes"  we both laughed. We were on the same team for Carlos' little HSM game. I didn't think that the guy that was forced into this would know so much on HSM. Like the jersey numbers, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT!" 

Ugh, he was so cute

Love, 

Ashlyn C

-----

Opening Night

Thats it. 

FLOWERS

COMPLEMENTS

oh and HE TAP DANCES!

HE's just too pure. I was done playing around with this boy. I grabbed his face and kissed him, it was ...... amazing. I'm speechless- writeless. He is wayyy to nice. 

Now were laying on my bed, hes looking over my shoulder reading what I'm writing now and giggling. Man, I really do love him.

Redlyn.  The ship name according to Carlos. It's cute. 

Love,

Ashlyn

----

"Ash?" Big Red said after I closed the journal. "yes?" I replied. "Did you really dedicate this whole notebook to me?" I laughed and smiled. "yeahh sorry I never told you" He shrugged. "Its cute." 

I pulled him in and gave him a quick kiss. 

"You're cute" I smiled. 

370 words