Hair ~ Seblos

just cuz they both drama queens about their hair lol

 Carlos was at my house, it's like he lives there. 

He was laying next to me, playing with my hair. 

It was the middle of the night I just had another panic attack. But he plays with my hair until I fall asleep, it was like he knew how to put me asleep better than I do. 

The thing was: I HATED when people touch my hair or even mess it but Carlos was an exeption. 

"Goodnight love~" Carlos whispered. I blushed and turned to face him. Even though it was dark I could still see his face. I carresed his cheek and kissed him. "Wait- turn back around so I can play with your hair" he whined. I smiled and turned back around and I instatly feet two hands on my head. I started drifting off to sleep. 

I woke up and I sit up, Carlos, still asleep, clinging onto my waist. I look at myself in the mirror across the room and almost scream. My hair- was worse than Gina's on a bad hair day. And THAT was bad. Carlos really did mess up my hair. Of course I have a brush on my nightstand and I grab it to try and fix this mess. When I was half way done with trying to brush out my hair Carlos wakes up, looks at me and laughed. "Shut it-" I said and he instantly stopped. "Sebby~ you look adorable. Plus we're going back to sleep because it's the weekend." I rolled my eyes and I lean in to kiss him. When we were kissing I put my hands in his hair and mess everything up. 

"SEB!" He yelled. "What? You look hot!" I replied. He smiled and nodded. 

"so do you" 

302 words