I Can't Sing- Redlyn

Just cuz I love Glee.  Also this is a short one sry

"Big Red, we have heard everyone in this group sing besides you." Gina said. "Yeah bro, even I haven't and I lived with you for like a month." Ricky said, hugging Nini. "Oh don't worry, I'll get him to sing." Ashlyn said laughing. Big Reds eyes went big. "Ash, please no."

-2 days later-

Ashlyn smiled. "Guys, Red is scared so dont judge his "singing" so, please enjoy." she smiled and gave Red a hug. 

He turned around and took a deep breath. 

"See I really couldn't sing, I could never really sing, what I couldn't do was" Ashlyn cut him off. 

"Sing~" 

(pretty Glee with Ashlyn and Red)

Everyone clapped. "Wow, Red- you suck" Ricky said smiling. "Whatever!" Red said smiling

----later that day lol----

"Good job today." Ashlyn said, cuddling with Red. "I know you can actually sing Red." He smiled. "what?" He said looking at her. Ashlyn yawned. Red kissed her forehead and she fell asleep. 

"Why are there so many, songs about rainbows?"  Red sang softly

"And whats on the other side~"  He smiled 

"rainbows are visions, they're only illusions"  Ashlyn smiled

"Rainbows have nothing to hide"  Red looked up at her, blushing. 

"So we've been told and some chose to belive it"  Ashlyn looked at Red, him staring at the ceiling.

"But I know they're wrong wait and see" Ashlyn added on. 

"Ashlyn I-" She stopped an kissed him. "No need to apologize. That was beautiful. I guess you really can sing." He giggled. "I guess so"

260 Words