Faded Away- Kourtney

Requested by @HaloGlow224

I feel like everyone just forgot about me. Everyone has someone...besides me. Seb and Carlos are flirting and Ricky and Nini are sadly back together. Now there is a rumor saying that Big Red and Ashlyn are dating. Gina hangs out with the non-theater kids and why would I talk to Ej after what he did with Nini.

But today I was done. I was hanging out with Seb and Carlos. Those two actually treated me like a human and not a bodyguard even though I was. They'd ask me on movie dates or coffee breaks but I'd always feel bad about crashing their little date.
"Don't worry Kourt! We love your company anyways!" Seb said. Carlos nodded and he handed me a brownie. "I don't know guys, it's just no one treats me right, expect you two of course. I haven't talked to Nini in four days!" Seb shook his head. "I thought she called you earlier today...." Carlos said furrowing his eyebrows trying to remember. "Yeah but I mean an ACTUAL conversation and not "HELP KOURTNEY RICKY IS HOLDING MY HAND AHHHHH"  or "can you help me with the math homework?" I stated.

Seb sat next to me and gave me a hug. "After what you did at the El Ray, I'll ALWAYS be your real friend!" I smiled and Carlos nodded. "Yeah! Thanks for teaching me how to do this wing thingy! Also you have SUCH great stories.

Everything was fine, until Nini called.
"What's up Ni's?"
"Kourt! Where are you?"
"Sebs house. Why?"
"It's an EMERGENCY!"
"Oh, ok."

I looked at Carlos and Seb. They nodded and I left.

"So that's why I could never break up with Ricky!" She said and I rolled my eyes. "This was an emergency because.....?" She looked at me with wide eyes. "KOURT! I need my best friend to tell me how to tell him I love him...again." I got up and looked at her. "And I need MY best friend who isn't obsessed with her boyfriend!" She looked at me, confused. "Do you want us to break up?" I shook my head. "No, no I just- feel left of everything. Like all you do is ask for relationship advice when I have never been in one and then you get mad when I tell you the truth. All you care about is Ricky! I mean- everyone is just obsessed with their lover or themselves. And I just feel like I faded away...from everyone's lives...." Nini started crying.
"Kourt! You would never fade from my life! I'm sorry I was so caught up on Ricky. I just want my best friend back...ok?" I nodded and gave her a hug. "Ok"

A/n Kourtney deserves more hype in Season 2

PERIOD

470 words