Drunk- Gini (I think p2)

a/n i do not premote drinking underage PERIODTT  also this is the flashback from the last Gini oneshot I did

The whole gang was sitting in a circle. Ej pulled out a bottle and drank the last bit of it. "Spin the bottle?" Everyone looked around. "Wait, drink or kiss. Because last time I got slapped. By Seb which hurt alot." Seb giggled and cuddled with Carlos, I wanted that, but with Nini. The thing was, I wanted to kiss Nini and only her. 

The round went on and still no kiss to Nini. When she spun the bottle I secretly crossed my fingers but nope. 

"Gina? Sweetie? You can't keep drinking. You'll get really drunk. You're already tipsy." Nini said. I rolled my eyes. I was defently more than tipsy. I was drunk and what I said after just suprised everyone. "Easy for you to say. Everyone wants to kiss you Nini." I slurred out "I mean I want to kiss you." Seb looked at me and his eyes widend. "Uh Gina? I think you need some water." I wanted the water but. "No I'm fine. Lets just get on with the stupid game." Seb looked at me and glared. 

Damn. He's scary.

Nini's POV

Gina was not ok. She was drunk and all she wanted to do was kiss me. Wait- all she wanted to do was kiss me. Thats a plus but also not. Shes drunk. Very drunk.  The bottle spun a couple of times and Gina landed on Seb. She groaned but Seb whispered something to Carlos. "Dri-" Seb grabbed Gina's face and pulled her into a kiss. They both looked uncomforable but it was for Gina's saftey. "SEB WHAT THE HELL!?" She yelled at him. He broke a bit but stayed strong. "No more drinking for you Gina." He said. She looked at him, furrious but then saw Seb and I guess snapped out of it. Man, Gina is weird drunk. 

Finally what everyone was waiting for to stop playing this stupid game that stupid Ej made us play. Gina spun the bottle and it landed on me. She smiled and everyone looked relived. She leaned into me. I could already smell the achohal. We kissed but it wasn't like any kiss. It was nice. It felt. right. Gina started to get rough with the kissing and I knew if I didn't stop this it would get, heated. "Gina. Do you want to go to my room?" I whispered into her ear. We were at my house. My moms would be gone all night and they said we can all have a sleepover. Just no.... ya know stuff. She looked at me. Geez, it was hard to look at her. drunk, not herself. "Yeah, that would be nice." She said.

When we got up to my room she kissed me and I pushed her onto my bed. "Oh Nini, I wasn't expecting this but ok" I looked at her and realized what she thought. "nonononnononoononono" I said and I threw her a bottle of water. 

What she said next gave me butterflies. 

"Nini. You're so hot. Like really hot. I know you're striaght but I have to say this. Ever since I laid eyes on you I just fell in love. You are such an amazing person and I-" She passed out on the bed. 

"GINA!" I yelled out. But she was snoring. Did she really mean that?  No, no. I put a blanket over her. I sat next to Gina. Her wrapping herself around me and my face totally red. I then heard a knock on the door. "It's Seb." I smiled. "It's unlocked." He walked in and saw a passed out Gina, head on lap with her arms around my legs. "Awe. She tried." He said. He then left and closed the door. 

Gina then woke up. I guess she was sober. "Ack- my head! What happened?" I laughed. "It's a long story. Go back to sleep." I said, running my hands through her hair. I rubbed her back softly and she drifted off to sleep. No longer after I did aswell. 

A/N BOOM! oh also Im going to start a new story!

700 words