FaceTime - Seblos

"UGGHHH I MISS CARLOSSSS!!" Seb yelled, sitting on the couch. 

Since the school was doing a drug sweep they couldn't go to school for 3 days nor see anyone.

Seb layed down on the couch holding his phone (that had a picture of Carlos on it) to his chest. 

little did Seb know. He accidentaly FaceTimed Carlos when he was asleep.

"Whats up Seb?" Carlos asked, only to recive a snore. 

One of Seb's siblings heard Carlos and took it from Seb. 

"Hi Carlos!" Sadie said smiling. 

(Sadie was Carlos' favorite out of the 5 kids)

"Whats up Sadie? Also, what happened to Sebby?" Sadie laughed and turned the camera around. 

Seb. Laying on the couch dead asleep snoring. "awwe" Carlos said and Sadie turned it back to her face. 

"Hey Carlos! So Seb is weird and if you talk to him while he's sleeping he answers truthfully. It's like hes drunk!!!" She sounded WAY to happy about that. 

Carlos laughed again and of course took many pictures of Seb sleeping. 

Sadie smirked and went closer to Seb. 

"Sebby~?" Carlos asked and Seb smiled. 

"hi Carlos~~"

He laughed and Sadie had the best idea.

"Sebby, how do you feel about Carlos?" She asked and Carlos looked confused. 

"Carlos? I LOVE HIM, he's the cutest and honestly I want to date him. 

Carlos blushed.

"I'll send him saying that to you later" Sadie said and Carlos nodded. 

They weren't dating, and never said "i love you"

----

Seb was FINALLY up and went to the door. When he opened it there was Carlos, wearing one of Seb's hoodies with some jeans. Seb fixed his glasses and smiled. "Hi Carl-" He was stopped by Carlos, practically attcaking him with a kiss. 

"O-Oh ok we're doing this now.." Seb mumbled when they broke apart from the kiss. 

(of cousre Sadie recorded eveyrthing.)

"Boys. Remeber the rule: No attacking eachother with hugs- or I guess now kissing in the living room" They laughed awkardly. "Sorry Mrs. Matthew-Smith. I thought I had to do it before Seb could talk." She laughed and nodded her head. 

"yeah, Seb talks ALOT." 

----

They walked upstairs and went into Sebs room.

"so, what was that for?" Seb asked still in shock. 

"I love you mi amor~" He said and Seb kissed him again. 

"I love you to Los~" 

Carlos got out his phone and showed Seb the video of him sleep talking.

"oh.. SADIE?!" Seb yelled.

-----

a/n awwwwwwwwwww Disney+ please...SEBLOS

400 words