It's a date ~ Seblos

Requested by the lovely:  seblos_nation

Carlos and Seb were walking down one of the main streets in Salt Lake City on their way to watch a stupid movie.

They both like to go watch the most stupidest movies that are in the movie theater that no on goes to watch just so that they can yell at the movie. You might be asking why they can't just stay at home instead. Well, they both go yelled at by their parents when the did it at the others house.

The sun had finally set under the mountains and the moon was up in the sky. It was a clear night, all the stars were shown and no clouds were in sight.

The streetlights were dimmed due to it being much lighter than usual making it much more romantic.

Not many people were out and the wind gently blew.

Seb, was wearing a grey sweater with black ripped jeans while Carlos was wearing an East High hoodie (Sebs, which made it huge on him) with blue jeans.

They were holding hands while walking towards the movie theater when Seb spotted a small ice cream parlor in the distance.

"Carlos! Look!" He said pulling on Carlos' arm slightly.

Carlos looked over and saw the same thing.

"I'm guessing you want ice cream?" He chuckled

"Duh! Who wouldn't!"

"You do have a point, lets go!"

They both crossed the street without getting hit by a car and ran to the ice cream parlor.

"holy shirt! Whats up guys?" Nini said waving.

"Nini? We didn't know you worked here!" Seb said smiling.

"I didn't know you worked. I thought your moms paid for everything in your life.." Carlos said, receiving a laugh from Nini and a soft hit from Seb.

"Well, I just like ice cream sooo."

"See Carlos! Everyone likes ice cream!" Seb said.

"Uh, I never said I didn't want it... never mind HI Nini. I would like a strawberry ice cream with oreos as a topping. oh and in a waffle cone" Carlos said.

"wait thats my. And i'll have cookies and cream, in a cup but could you add a cone?"

She nodded and gave the boys their ice cream.

As they walked out they switched ice creams.

"How did you know my ice cream order?" Seb asked.

"I know things..." Carlos said laughing and licking some of his ice cream.

-----------

After they both finished they finally made it to the movie theater, still a bit early.

"Go get the snacks I'll get the seats!" Carlos said receiving a nod from Seb and they both went their separate ways.

When Carlos got inside the theater just as he suspected.

no one was going to see this terrible movie when there are so many good movies out right now.

Heck! Even the cashier looked confused.

Carlos sat in like the middle of the 3 to highest row.

He was on his phone until he heard the door open.

"CARLOSSS!?"  Seb yelled.

"Up here!" he called out.

They both looked at eachother and laughed.

-------------

"Yup. This movie sucks." Carlos said.

"Mhm." Seb replied.

"Thank god I have something to distract me..."

"'Los, no phones during the movie!"

"No, I was talking about you~"

"Huh what do you mEa-"

Seb was practically attacked with kisses.

"OH COME ON WE BOTH KNEW YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE WENT THAT WAY!!" Carlos yelled at the screen.

"Carlossssss I thought you wanted to be distracted!" Seb whined.

"Oh yeah"

--------------------

a/n this took three days to finish because I am the laziest person lol

580 words