Pink - Seblos

(( thanks to my friend Amy, I'm litterally on FaceTime with her and I said give me a random word and she said  pink so yea))

Seb and Carlos were sitting on Carlos' couch, cuddling. For once they weren't talking, nor watching anything, jsut enjoying the others silence and company.

Carlos layed his head on Sebs chest and Seb brought him closer to him, if it was possible. 

Seb let out a slight sigh and Carlos looked up at him. "Whats wrong ¿miel?" He said worried. 

"Oh, nothing.."

Carlos lifted an eyebrow. 

"Now that you said "oH nOtHiNg" means that something is defentily wrong." Carlos said and Seb sighed again.

"Do you think that pink is a 'girly' color?" Carlos smiled and kissed Seb on the cheek. "miel,  who said you were girly?"

"EJ, he said that I should stop wearing so much pink when I'm not in theater. He said it will draw too much attention to me. "

Carlos looked at Seb and held his boyfriends hand, interlocking fingers. "Seb, my dear. You aren't girly and EJ can't say anything. It's not your fault that he isn't out of the closet." 

Sebs face slowly went pink, and Carlos kissed Sebs nose. 

"Honestly, I think that pink is your color. Thats the color you look the cutest in~ But.. you look hot in red~" Seb blushed all the way down to his shoulders. 

"or nothing~" Carlos whispered which caused Sebs pink to go to red. "ACK! CA-arlos I think thats eNOugH!!!" 

"I'm just sayin~" Carlos said. 

"Uh. Thanks...I think." Seb said and Carlos laughed.

"Anytime, but you do look adorable~" 

Seb giggled, "Could you say that in Spanish?"

"te ves adorable~" Seb smiled and kissed Carlos again. 

"But yeah, pink is def your color." Carlos said and Seb blushed again.

"Or maybe yellow..."

"Mmm lets not start anything. It's not like I'm Belle!" 

The both laughed and went back to cudlling. 

-----

a/n a bit of Seblos for ya! Also sorry I'm like only  doing Seblos and Gini, since I'm doing a Redlyn book it's just hard for me to also come up with one shots for the two so ye ye.

As always leave requests in the comments ye

Have a great day/night/evening wherever you are in this crazy world!

~~~~~~~

370 words