Dance Class- Gini

lowkey I forgot about the oneshots I was so caught up on The Final Bow ((OLD ONESHOT))

Nini's POV

I cannot dance.  But I have to take this maditory dance class for Gabriella. But there is one thing that gets me through this whole thing:

Gina Porter.

Oh she was so amazing. I- mean she still is. But I have so much anxiety I can't talk to her. 

I was going over the steps for one of the dance breaks when Gina came over. 

"Having troubles Nini?" She said smiling.

"H-ha y-yeah. I just don't understand the moves." I said trying to hide my blush

"It's because your doing the dance with Troy and Gabriella. Do you need me to be Troy?" I wanted to say 'no' but I really did need help and I knew Ricky was practicing with Big Red. 

"Yeah but.." The school knew I'm Pan. So they ship me with anyone and everyone. 

"I gets it Panini. My house has a dance studio. Wanna come over tonight?" My face was defently red. I look over to Kourtney and she nodded with a thumbs up and a cheeky smile. 

"Yeah, sure." 

----

I was pacing around my room. I had my dance clothes on but I just couldn't seem to process what I was doing. I spent an hour thinking about tonight in my shower and I couldn't bail on Gina.

----

I had on a light pink sports bra, black leggings with white tennis shoes. I tied my hair up with a pink schruncie. I brought my water bottle and a few granola bars. I already knew Gina don't play around with dance. 

oh- did I mention, I have a HUGE crush on Gina Porter. 

----

When I made it to her house I was a bit early. She said to come around 6 and of course me freaking out came at 5:30. 

"Hey Nin's! You came...thirty minutes early" She laughed and I blushed. "S-sorry." I said. "It's fine girlie! C'mon lets go in before we both freeze." I got out of my car and we walked into her basement. She was right. It was a whole studio. Marley floor, mirrors on almost every wall. On the wall with no mirror was stocked with different types of shoes. 

"woah" I said smiling. 

"Alright. Lets get started. Wait- have you even streched?" She asked. I shook my head and she laughed. "Alright, well you did come early. C'mon lets get you streched."

After we streched she breifly went over the steps with me. "Ok, I'll be Troy, and you will obivously will be Gabriella. " I nodded and we started dancing. 

"You are defently better than you think you are." She said. 

As we did the tango part she pulled me close. "This isn't awkward is it?" she whispered. I nodded. When we finished I looked at her. "Nini? You're staring." I instantly looked the other way. 

"Nini? Do you need to tell me somthing?" Gina asked. "I-uh. NOpe." I responed. 

"Nini. I actually need to tell you something." I looked at her and she walked over to me. Taking out her bun letting all her hair out. God. She's hot. 

"Nini. You're a really sweet girl. And I just really like you. You give me butterflies in my stomach and honestly when I was mean to you it was because I had fallen for you already. I know you probally have feeling for someone else but I just had to confess." 

I looked at her, wide eyes. "I-uh. Really like you too. I always had." She looked at me and leaned in. I kissed her softly. 

a/n I realized that like all my oneshots end with them kissing

616 words