Dude- Redky

Red's POV

We were sitting on my bed, we were both texting Nini- for different reasons. 

Ricky- because he was bored

Me- I was panicking. See I have a major crush on him and the only person that knows is Nini- she figured it out when I was staring at me

N- Do it Red 

BR- I can't I'm TERRIFIED 

N- Well me and Ricky can't fight over which is better? Dogs or Cats.

BR- Dogs

N- NO CATS ARE

BR- Lets not start a war

Ricky looked up from his phone and groaned. "UGHHHH NINI!" I laughed. "thats a first." I replied. I layed down next to him. "Hey, whats wrong?" I asked. "Me and Nini are having a debate on which is better: dogs or cats?" I looked at him and laughed. "dogs-" We both said at the same time. "dude. thats why were bestfriends." I looked at the ceiling. "Right. bros." I blushed. He looked at me. "Dude? Are you blushing?" He asked.  I grabbed the nearest pillow and put it over my face. "N-no!" He took the pillow off my face and looked at me. "What happened to you? For your name being Big Red I'm surpised that your face resembles your name." I laughed. "N-nothing." He layed down and looked at the ceiling. "Dude." I squealed. "OK thats enough. Whenever I say dude you get crazy and squirmy."  Ricky said. 

tell him

"Ricky- I um A-Ashlyn used to call me dude." I lied. She knew I was gay. She found out when I rejected her kiss. She understood. 

"Don't lie." He said looking at me

"Fine but don't laugh or get mad because I don't need anymore- UGH!" 

He nodded and we both sat up.

"Ricky, I have a crush. And it's hard because I have known this person and I just started liking them. I feel like everytime I'm with them I get butterflies in my stomach and my face gets red and I just really love them. It's just bad because I dont want to ruin the friendship." I said

He looked at me. "go on"

"H- They mean the world to me and when they are upset they call me and Im there for them and they are always there for me. They are super funny and smart and very cute." 

Ricky looked at me, "May I ask who it is?" I looked around. 

"you" I whispered. 

"What?" He asked. 

"You Ricky! I have a crush on you and I love you! You're funny and smart and super cute. I just- everytime we're together I get butterflies in my stomach and I just want to kiss you!" I covered my mouth. I didn't even mean to say that." He looked at me and lifted an eyebrow. "So you're saying that everytime you're blushing it's because of- me?!" I nodded.

"What was with you blushing because of dude?" He asked I blushed.

"Because. Everytime you say that I just UGH!" He looked at me and leaned in. HE kissed ME. "Dude~" He laughed. I kissed him again. 

500 words