I hate you. - Portwell

🌶 (if you know what that means then you a real one ☝️)

"I hate you."

"You know you love me~"

Gina and EJ have been dating for a while now and let's just say....they have a lot of fun.

"I'M SO MUCH BETTER AT UNO THAN YOU ARE!" Gina yelled slamming down her last card, winning the game.

"I LET YOU WIN!"

"IS WHAT YOU'VE SAID THE PAST 8 ROUNDS!"

EJ stood up and threw his hands up in the air, accepting defeat.

"You know what fine. Where would you like the eat my dear?" EJ said holding his hand out.

Gina accepted it, "oh, we're on my dear now?" She said smiling.

EJ spun her around and held her in his arms. "Or you can go by babe, honey, mi amor, or just love if you'd like" EJ whispered into her ear.

"My dear is fine. Big Red calls Ashlyn that and Carlos calls Seb Mi Amor. You need to get better at this." Gina said breaking the hug.

"Oh my gosh you are such a buzz kill." EJ said laughing.

"It's not my fault you're unoriginal!" Gina clapped back.

"Gina. I. Hate. You." Ej said sticking his tongue out.

Gina stepped forward and kissed him on the cheek.

"I. Hate. You. More."

"IMPOSSIBLE!" EJ yelled kissing her on the forehead.

"I THINK YOU MISSED A SPOT!" Gina yelled back kissing him on the nose.

"OH REALLY?"

"YEAH REALLY!"

Gina smirked and placed a firm kiss on EJs lips , walking away leaving EJ very confused.

"I want Olive Garden. Go out on an outfit that's not ugly!"

——

A/N

HI GUYS IVE MISSED YOU!!!!!!

How have you all been?

Also what we thinking bout season 2?

I really like it so far but I still need to watch episode 3 even though episode 4 is bout to drop in like 40 minutes...

But here's an unfinished oneshot and I'm starting to get back in my writing mojo now that school is over.

Maybe a new Seblos story.....

Only time will tell.

{ word count: 346 words }