KIDNAPPED CHPT 38

[Kidnapped Chapter 38] [Punk L.H]

-Luzzie-

After I got out the shower I dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a sweater that says 'His Girl' I'm so glad that Luke is alive. Honestly I couldn't be happier, I think it'd feel weird if one of the boys didn't know what was going on with me. I shrugged and looked at myself in the mirror. Hair straightened to perfection, endless bracelets, hoop earrings. I pull out my phone and took a mirror selfie.

I smiled and posted it to Twitter and Instagram. I just love my fans the sweet fan mail, and meeting them, just anything a you tuber could ask for. As I scrolled through my phone, I felt arms around my waist. I look up through the mirror and smiled. It was Luke.

"You look gorgeous baby." He compliments me.

"And you look amazing babe." I smile.

"Couple mirror selfie?" He chuckles.

I smile and posed as he did, I smile and hit 'take picture' on my phone. We looked amazing in out matching outfits. I smile and posted it to Twitter and Instagram. As soon as they were posted, the likes, comments, retweets, favourites, and mentions were rolling in.

@Hemmings: You guys look amazing! Omg I love you guys.

@PrincessUnicorn: You and Luke are so cute together ❤️

@HemmingsDaughter: Gorgeous!

I smiled and went on Twitter, I think it's time to tell everyone the news about the new family members.

@Luzzie_Hemmingsx : *picture attached* I guess it time to tell you guys, I'm having twins and yes, Luke is absolutely the father, he's gonna do an amazing job. [sent 23 seconds ago]

Mentions and retweets piled in. I smiled and read a couple of them.

@LionessFandom: @Luzzie_Hemmingsx omg congrats! I'm sure their going to look just as amazing as you both, boy and girl? I'm guessing.

@YouTubeFreaaak: @Luzzie_Hemmingsx I knew it was gonna happen! Congrats! What's their names?

I smiled at the tweets and looked at Luke he was beaming in the most adorable way possible. He's just so adorable. He smiles at me and kisses me lightly. I took his hand and walked downstairs to the car. This is the best Christmas Eve, hands down.

[sorry that this is lagging, I just wanted them to have a fluff chapter. They'll be at Louis' house in the next chapter! Update soon! Also, I'm starting a Ashton Irwin daddy kink book, and it may have slight GirlxGirl material in it... So read at own risk. And sorry that I'm way behind on dates.]

[p.s lets just have a moment of silence for my feels.. And this adorable boy]

[p.s.s I need names for the twins (boy & girl) and I need middle names.. So I'd really appreciate that if you help.]