KIDNAPPED CHPT 1

[KIDNAPPEDCHAPTER 1] [PunkL.H]

I sat on my bed, trying to figure out my next song.

I want it to be a Bad Boy type of song. I never had a bad boy as a boyfriend even though that sounds so hot to date one. So the song might be hard to write...

My relationships never lasted as long as I want them to but its completely fine but I do wanna be in a relationship

So hot out the box, can you pick up the pace.

Turn it up, heat it up, I need to be entertained.

Hey! I finally have my first two lines. Wonderful start.

Someone knocked on my door. Smiling, my sister Sally walked in.

"What's up Sex Goddess?" Sally smirked.

I looked at her confused. "Sex Goddess?"

She chuckled. "Don't give me that, "so hot out the box, can you pick up the pace" That's sexual."

"Fuck off Sally." I huffed

"Luzzie Anne! DON'T YOU USE THAT LANGUAGE IN THIS HOUSE!" My Mum shouted from the next from.

Sally laughed and ruffled my hair. "So," She paused clicking her tongue, "Mum and I are heading out to the store... we'll be back in about an hour, think you can manage?"

"COURSE! I'm a 17-year-old youtuber. I can manage just fine." I stuck out my tongue.

Sally chuckled and walked out of my room closing it.

After they left I went downstairs to grab a snack, preferably a fruit of some sort. Walking upstairs and re-entering my room, I heard a crash.

"Mum? Sal? Anyone here? Did you guys really leave or you're just messing around?" I shouted.

No answer.

"Sal? Mum?" I asked again.

No answer.

I sat down nervously and grabbed my guitar and strummed again plugging in my earbuds even though it was a horrible idea too. I hummed along to the tune of No Boundaries by Adam Lambert (A/N: I love this song!)

A few minutes later a cloth wrapped around my nose and I inhaled a strange scent and before I knew it... I passed out...

~A/N: Tell me what you think. :) leave a comment! Show some love! Please!?! Mwahx~