KIDNAPPED CHPT 11

[Kidnapped Chapter 11] [Punk L.H]

The silence between me and Luke was weird. I looked at the doctor and he was writing something. I licked my lips and stared him down. He is so sexy. But not as sexy as Luke.

The doctor turned around and smirked at me. I smirked in response and he handed me two pieces of paper. One with my prescription and his number. I blushed and looked at him.

"That's your prescription for your antibiotics. Take them by mouth twice everyday, once in the morning and one at night." He smiled.

I nodded and thanked him. Ashton walked in with everything possible. I giggled and licked my lips because I was starving. Ashton was stuffing his face with chips. I shook my head at him and giggled.

-A few hours later-

I was finally released from the hospital, as soon as I got in Luke shouted in my face.

"How dare you!?! How dare you flirt with him!?! In front of me!" Luke shouted.

"I can flirt with whoever I please! It's my choice! We aren't even dating! You just kidnapped me from no god damn reason! Do you just go around kidnapping girls!?! What's the whole point of me being kidnapped!?! I had to freaking lie to my mum and my best friend!" I shouted back.

Luke looked hurt. "Because! I wanted to!"

That was a clear lie. He's lying I know it. He looks like he has more to say.

"Fine! I hope that your happy that you took someone from their family!" I shouted and left the house.

Screw Luke and those rules I'm going to Starbucks. I walk in the direction of Starbucks. This place look so familiar. I've been here before. I just know it. I pushed opened the door of Starbucks and I smiled. Pumpkin Spice.

"Hi! Welcome to Starbucks, I'm Kelli. What would you like today?" Kelli smiled.

I love her attitude. Warm and bubbly.

"I will love to have one Pumpkin Spice latte." I smiled.

"Small, Medium, or Large?"

"Medium please."

"That will be £5.50." (I d k how much they are xD)

I paid for it and waited while she filled up my cup and wrote my name on it. When she handed me back the cup she already knew my name. I was surprised in shock.

I turn around and bumped into someone.

"Oh my god. I'm so so sorry." I said looking up.

When I looked up I swear my heart stopped for a second.

"L-Luke?"

-HEYOOOO I updated today! I was supposed to update tomorrow but I updated!-

Vote: 4

Comment: 3