KIDNAPPED CHPT 22

[Kidnapped Chapter 22] [Punk L.H]

-Hopes this makes up for the crappy last chapter 😪-

I rubbed Luke's back as he cried. I never expected someone to be so tough, but really be broken on the inside. He reminds me of myself. I act tough, but in reality I'm not. I look down at him and cradle him more in my arms. He's... Broken. So broken on the inside it hurts me. As I sat there carding my hand through his hair, I starting singing '18' [One Direction Version]

So kiss me where I lay down
My hands pressed to your cheeks
A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same things
To be loved or to be loud [I probably messed that part up]

I sang that part softly in his ear. He stops crying and looks up at me with his wet eyes. I lightly smile at him and wiped the falling tears from under his eyes. He looks at me and wrap his arms around me pressing his lip to mine softly. I smile and kiss him back. He sniffles and wipes his eyes with the back of his hand. I smile and take his hand and kiss it.

"I love you," He smiles, "like in love with you."

He takes his hand and tuck his thumb behind my ear bringing my face closer to his and kiss me lovingly. I move my lips in time with him and pull away softly. He smiles and pulls me close into his arms. I snuggle up to him and lay my head in the crook of his neck breathing deeply letting his scent fill my little button nose and my nose. We are both broken. Ready to be fixed and loved.

"Luke?" I ask into his neck.

"Hmm?" He hums

"When would you want to open up to me?" I ask tracing his tattoo and kissing his shoulder once.

"Soon baby, not now but soon. I promise boo," He says into my hair, "soon."

I nod and fall asleep in his arms wrapped around my body. I love him with all my heart, and I hope not to ruin that for us. Because, I really need him in my life.

-So I updated.. Please give me your honest opinion about this chapter. QOTD: Would you like if I made a short story of how they were before she was kidnapped? Second Question: How long do you think Luke would wait before opening up to Luz? Third question: How many of my books do you have in your library?
Votes: 6
Comments: 7-