KIDNAPPED CHPT 20

[Kidnapped Chapter 20] [Punk L.H]

[WARNING: FULL EXPLICIT CHAPTER!!!! DONT READ AROUND FAMILY]

Luke picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist pushing his full-blown hard against my core through our clothing. I moan and pull at the little hairs on the back of his neck as we grinded against each other. Luke kisses my neck roughly creating a love bite, I moan and pull at his hair arching my back up against the wall.

"Instead of pain tonight, babe your getting pleasure." He says seductively in my ear grabbing my bum.

I smirk and bit his lip shoving my tongue past when he moans in my mouth. I fight against his tongue ultimately gained dominance as I taste the inside of his mouth. Sweet peppermint. He moans and grinds against me causing me to gasp and move my hips in time with him.

"Oh fuck luke." I moan pulling at his hair

"When we get in that room and on that bed, I'm going to make sure that you don't want to leave after I'm done." He chuckles darkly as he bit my lip.

By the way he said that, it might be a long time before I actually would want to leave. I hop off him and get on my knees palming him through his jeans. He groans and pushes his hips up looking at me.

"Beg for it, tell me you want it." I smirk looking up at him through my lashes.

He smirks and pulls me up. "You're asking for a spanking."

"Really?" I smirk as I walk up to Ashton kissing his neck. "Like this?"

I suck on Ashton's neck and watch as his jeans in his front grows. I lick the new forming bruise sliding my hand down Ashton's body. I look at Luke and smirk traveling my hands further down.

"Like this daddy?" I smirk teasing Luke by nibbling on Ashton's earlobe.

He growls and smirks at me. "You're getting that spanking for being a bad girl."

I bit my lip and kisses Ashton's neck again. "Like a bad spanking?"

"Yep, daddy has told you not to touch on the boys, unless i said so." He smirks darkly.

I unbutton Ashton's jeans and palms him through his boxers sliding my hand through the little hole for easy access. I pump Ashton's through his boxers thumbing the head. Ashton's moans in my ear and it turns me on even more than I was before. Luke walks over to me and picks me up smacking my bum really hard.

"Daddy!" I moan.

"Oh you'll will be saying more than that when I get you in that bed." He smirks picking me up and purposely leaving his hand on the inside of my underwear.

-5 minutes later- -Luke's Room-

Luke had me bent over the bed. I was going to get spanked for misbehaving and touching on Ashton when I was told not to. I deserved it, even though I do enjoy the kinky stuff.

"So daddy's bad girl," he says as he closes the door and locking it, "do you know why you're bent over on the bed?"

I shake my head. "No daddy."

"Well, daddy specifically said not to touch the boys unless I told you to, and you were misbehaving. Do you know what this means?" He said grabbing my bum causing me to moan.

"No daddy." I said licking my lips.

"Daddy's going to punish you." He says trailing his finger up my thigh and around my burning core desperate for someone to touch.