KIDNAPPED CHPT 3

[KIDNAPPEDCHAPTER 3] [PunkL.H]

I heard footsteps leaving and the door opened and closed.

What the hell have I gotten into?!

I started to cry against the blindfolds. Out of all people! me! I had to be the one who got kidnapped. And I'm stuck in... I don't even know where the hell I am... just my fucking luck.

What will happen to Mum and Sally? Will they look for me? God I hope they do.

Most importantly, what if they rape me? torture me? or worse, kill me?

I thought of everyone and everything. Will anyone miss me? Will anyone care if I was gone? I cried even harder against the darkness covering my eyes.

The door opened once more and closed again and I hope that it wasn't either Michael, or "Lucas" he sounds like the leader and he sure makes his voice sound like it.

Two hands went to the back of my head and untied the blindfold. I held my eyes close for a while till someone spoke up.

"Go ahead open them." The voice I recognized instantly. Ashton said.

I opened my eyes slowly and my eyes met his beautiful hazel brown ones. He smiled and I smiled back.

"I'm Ashton Ir-" He started before cutting himself off, "Actually I can't tell you my last name, but my names Ashton."

I nodded. "Nice to finally meet you, (note the sarcasm) I'm Luzzie, I would shake your hand but I wouldn't be able to while I claw your fucking face." I spat at him.

He smirked and smacked my face shooting pain through me. "Feisty. Let's go now, Lucas wants you. Now."

He stepped closer to me.. dangerously close.. and he untied my arms. He got on his knees and licked my thigh and I took a chance to knee him in the chest.

He coughed and untied my feet while coughing 'bitch'

Fuck that Lucas dude, I'm getting the hell out of here. Pronto.

As I made my way to the main door, I was yanked back by forceful hands and dragged to a room where I couldn't see.

Fuck. My. Life.

~A/N: how's this chapter? Do you like it? Show some love! Comment on what you think might happen next. Hope Its a better chapter ~