KIDNAPPED CHPT 35

[Kidnapped Chapter 35] [Punk L.H]

[There will be a surprise! A good one c:]

I stare at Luke as his lifeless body lay on the bed. I look at the doctors and the started to plug him up to the if and started pumping the blood into his body. I got up and felt lightheaded, I almost fell until Mikey caught me. I looked up and Mikey and sniffled. His eyes were red and bloodshot.

I pull him close to me even though he's taller than me. "It's gonna be okay. Trust me. He's strong." I felt like I was lying to myself and I looked over to the heart monitor. No sign of him yet.

"Come on Luke, you can make it, fight harder." I whispered to myself.

I looked over to him and saw that his chest was rising slowly. I bit my lip and his heart rate started going up at a good pace. I clutched onto Mikey hand and squeezed, biting my lip. He looks down at me and smiles. Soon Luke's heart rate was at a normal pace.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

The doctor smiled at me. "He is, what we did is we called his death at a early enough time before he actually died so we could get his blood pumping, because it takes a while for all the vital organs to shut down." [i think I made that up but whatevs]

"L-Luzzie?" I heard a voice say to me. I look over to the bed and saw that Luke's eyes were open. I gasped and dropped Mikey's hand walking slowly to the bed.

"Luke." I smile lightly.

"What happened? What happened to me? Why am I in the hospital?" He questions.

"We got in a fight, and you um hurt me, so I ran off back home, and I guess you wanted to come apologise to me, but your car lost control and you slammed into a tree." I choked, "it was all because of me."

"No, baby, it wasn't." He says sitting up slowly caressing my cheek.

"Yes it was, if I never read your book in the first place, we wouldn't be in this hospital." I sniffle.

"No it's not your fault, I-I over reacted babe. I know you're trying to help me.. But it gonna take some time.. I'm not ready yet." He says kissing me lightly.

I smile and can't wait to tell him what I found out at home [A/N: what I'm about to say next, I didn't write in the previous chapter, because Luke already got in the car accident.]

"Luke," I said taking a deep breath smiling, "I have a surprise."

"W-what is it?" He smiles lightly.

I grabbed my purse and took out a test and handed to him. "I'm pregnant."

He looks up at me, and then to the test, and then to me again. His eyes widened and he wrapped his arms around me tight pulling me into a hug. I smile and wrapped my arms around him.

"You're pregnant? For how long?" He smiles.

"About a month, I wanted to surprise you, but you were never around," I smile chuckling lightly, "WANNA see the picture?"

He nods and I handed him a picture of the ultrasound. I smile at him as he pointed out the babies features.

"Twins?" He asked.

"Twins," I nod, "boy and girl."

He sniffles and looks at the paper again before hugging me tight and pulling me in for a kiss. He chuckles and wipe the tears from his face.

"I'm going to be a father."

[A/N: 2 surprises in one chapter! Luzzie's pregnant and Luke's alive! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Musical Inspiration: 'Hold On Till May' by Pierce The Veil ft. Lindsey Stamey. I cried writing this chapter too. Should I do the 9 months while she's pregnant in this book? Because I have a plan and stuff even tho I didn't plan this plot. It's basically a free plot ff. Love ya my kidnappers!]