KIDNAPPED CHPT 16

[Kidnapped Chapter 16] [Punk L.H]

-Harry POV- [Surprise!!]

Since that day I last talked to Luzzie, I made a promise to myself that I will find her. I'm so close to find her because her mum put a tracker in her phone. Well she did it for me so I could've find her if I ever lost her or something. Emergencies only type thing, and this situation is an emergency.

When we were on the phone I heard the whole conversation between her and that guy. His name is Luke and I think I know which Luke that is too. Luke and I were really close friends, but we just drifted apart after he got arrested at a party. He wasn't there long, just like a week or so.

I knew something was up when he was shouting at her and she was screaming back at him. As I made it to a local Starbucks I walked up to the cash register to get more clues on where Luzzie could be at.

"Um excuse me, have you seen this girl?" I ask pulling up a picture of her on my phone.

"Yeah, yesterday. She was with some guy." She replied.

"Does he have blonde hair styled into a quiff, piercings, and a lot of tattoos?"

"Yeah he did." She said worriedly, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I nodded, "I just hope she is. Thanks for your help."

She nodded and I raced out the door. So far I know she is defiantly with Luke, and his house isn't very far from here. I ran to his house where he last lived and sure enough his car, and his friends cars were here too, and two other unknown cars were here. I sneaked around to the side of the house and climbed up the wall with the vines on them.

I swing my leg on the balcony and pull myself up knocking on the window softly. I waited for a while and Luzzie opened up the windows and gasped. She stepped outside looking back and closing the thick curtains.

"Haz...." She whispered wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Luz." I smiled wrapping my arms around her waist.

She pull away from me with her arms still around me. "How'd you find me?"

"Local Starbucks. Haha."

She giggled softly and stroked my hair. "I missed you so much."

"I came to rescue you from this place, it's not safe here." I said kissing her head.

"I know, I've been trying to escape for the longest now." She whispered.

I heard the knob from the room door jangle.

"Hide Haz!" She whispered, "under the table the table cloth is thick."

I nodded and dashed under the table. Thank god for long tables. I back up some sitting cris-cross being still and slowing my breathing. I heard the door open, close, and locked. I stayed quiet because any sudden movement or sound I will be discovered.

-30 Minutes Later-

Luzzie came back with her phone and lifted up the table cloth looking at me. She helped me up and started climbing of the balcony landing in the grass softly. I followed in suit and grabbed her hand sneaking around the house where we couldnt be seen.

"Let's go." She said.

And we ran.

~Tell me what you think! Leave a comment! Show some love!!!~

P.S: Should I make this my profile picture ???