KIDNAPPED CHPT 29

[Kidnapped Chapter 29] [Punk L.H]

"Reservations for Hemmings." Luke said once we got to the podium.

"Right this way sir." The male said directing us to a table by the windows.

We follow after him hand and hand as we made our way to the booth. I smile politely at the waiter as he left. The smell of lasagna filled my nose as I inhaled the perfect spices.

***

Few minutes later and female waiter came to our table smiling. She has to glasses and a bottle of wine. I looked at Luke and raised my eyebrow. He knows his wine.

"Our finest wine for you sir. Aged to perfection." She smiles placing our glass on the table and filling it halfway leaving the bottle on the table "Breadsticks?"

"Yes please." I nod.

She smiles and walks away. "Be right back."

I nod and look at Luke, he's amazing. And hopefully one day he'll be mine. I smiled and lace my fingers with his smiling at his beautiful eyes that I could get lost in forever.

***
"I'll be back, I have to use the little girls room." I smile at him grabbing my purse.

"Don't be too long angel." He smiles.

I nod and left to go use the bathroom. As soon as I finish doing what I had to do. I applied a little bit of cherry flavoured lip balm licking my lips just a little. I smile and check the time. 8:04pm. The night is still young and many things could happen. Even the most memorable moments.

I smile and put my things in my bag pushing open the door. I walk over to our table only regretting what I saw. Luke and another girl kissing. I felt tears pricking at the back of my eyes.

"L-Luke? H-how could you?" I spoke in a shaken voice. He looks at me wide eyed and pushes the girl off him who was smirking at me.

"L-Luzzie... I c-can explain." He says.

I drop my bags and ran out of the restaurant and to a place where I needed to be alone.

[I actually cried writing that last part. This happen to cause more drama between Ashton and Luzzie. Comment questions for the characters and myself for a Q&A :D love you]