KIDNAPPED CHPT 33 (pt.1)

[Kidnapped Chapter 33] [Punk L.H]

-Next morning-

I woke up alone again, there's never a time where I woke up next to him. I sighed and sat up. I picked up my phone and scrolled through Twitter. I saw the hashtag 'Luzzie and Luke' I click on the trend and scrolled through millions of tweets.

@CupcakeHeaven:
@LuzzieStoran and that Luke guy should get together already #LuzzieandLuke

@Storannnnn:
@LuzzieStoran and Luke need to make pretty babies! #LuzzieandLuke

And so on and so forth. I smiled and put my phone down touching something else in the process. I look over and pull back the blanket and saw Luke's journal from a few weeks ago. I picked it up and read the most recent one. It was marked '12/23/14'

12/23

Dear Journal,
They're happening again, my mood swings. I've kept them controlled for this long. And they starting to come back. I think they started to come back because of Ashton's girlfriend kissing me that day I took Luzzie out on a date. I've started to cut again because of them, I don't want Luzzie to see my scars. Lately I've been leaving early in the morning because I don't want to hurt her... I would regret it everyday for the rest of my life if I hurt her more than I intended to. My nightmares started again, my dad is coming back, I feel it. He's going to hurt me, he might even touch me again.. I always knew my dad was gay, I could see it. He would always cheat on my mum, and I've told her constants that he was cheating but every time I would my dad would take me upstairs and hurt me. Tomorrow is Luzzie's friend Louis birthday tomorrow and I'm excited to go. I maybe get a kiss under the mistletoe.

~Lucas

My eyes widened at his entry.. He's still cutting.. I bite down on my lip hard and flip to previous entries. I stopped on the one labeled '12/14/2008'

12/14

Dear Journal,
It happened again, he did it. My own father. I thought he was in love with mommy. He touched me inappropriately. It felt super awkward and dirty because I didn't want to be touched in that why. I even tried telling mommy, Ben, and Jack.. But they all said I was seeking attention. I wasn't, daddy put his hands on my boy parts and touched me. When I tried to move he would hit me and hold me down rubbing against me. I started to kick and scream and then he pulled out a gun and put it to my forehead. And he said these exact words "Tell anyone, I will make sure you never live another day of your life." So I kept my mouth shut.. He... He was going to kill me if I told anyone what he did to me.. And from this day forward, I, Lucas Robert Hemmings, would never be like my father.

~Lucas

I can't believe his father would actually do something like that, he touched his own son. That bastard! People who do that to their own children should never see daylight again. I started to read another entry on the page after, I was half way done with it until a voice took me out of my thoughts.

"Luzzie, what are you doing?"

[Vote comment and send in questions QOTD: What would you do if Luke caught you reading his journal part two will be up next week]