KIDNAPPED CHPT 17

[Kidnapped Chapter 17] [Punk L.H]

-Luke POV-

As walk up the stairs to Luzzie's room, I noticed it was really quiet. Luzzie isn't quiet. at all. As I push the door open I walked around looking for her I couldn't find her. I ran to Ashton's room and looked. She wasn't there. I checked Mikey's room, she wasn't there. I checked Calum's room, she wasn't there. I check every place in the house and find her nowhere.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!" I shouted running downstairs.

"What?" Ashton asked.

"Luzzie," I said balling my fist, "she escaped. That little bitch."

I ran upstairs and went into my closet grabbing, my gag, a rope, a blindfold, and my gun. I put these things in a duffle bag. I'm doing the kidnapping myself. She's going to regret leaving. Because when I bring her back, she's getting punished like never before.

-Luzzie's POV-

Harry and I made it back to my house safe and sound, as I ran upstairs to my room opened it and I hopped onto my bed. I smile really big and roll around in my bed. I logged into twitter and tweeted.

@LuzzieStoran: Finally back home ! 😘 Follow spree anyone ?

I lay my phone down as the mentions on twitter blew up. Harry was standing by the window stealing glances at me every once in a while. To be honest, I missed him dearly. He's my best friend and I love him so much as a bestfriend of course haha. But the things we do make us seem like boyfriend and girlfriend.

I hugged has from the back and he turned around smiling. He picked me up and put me up against the window that can't open. He wrap my legs around his waist and pressed my body up against the window. I gasped as he kissed my neck and rubbed little circles on my thighs.

"H-Haz..." I moaned as he start kissing down my neck and biting on my collarbone.

He slip his hand inside of my shorts rubbing me through my underwear. I gasped and pull his hair thrusting my hips up a little meeting with his fingers.

"Oh Haz!" I moan once he slides his finger inside of me.

He chuckled and kisses me pumping his finger back and forth slowly. I tangle my hands in his wavy hair and kiss him back. He moans when I tug a wave of his hair. I smirk and do it again as a tease. He smirks at me and pumps his finger faster.

"Hazza!!!!!!!" I scream.

He chuckles and remove my underwear and my pants. He puts me on his shoulder and kiss my thighs. I look at him and bite my lips as our eyes locked. He looked at me for permission and I nodded. His tongue flicked my clit causing me to scream and pull his hair.

I bit my lip and rock against his tongue trying to get as much pleasure I have been craving since a few days ago. I put my hands on the window arching my back.

"H-Haz... More." I moan grinding against his tongue trying to find friction.

-Luke POV-

As I pull up into her yard to do a stakeout. I look up in the window and saw it. Someone was with her. I looked closely and saw the tattoos of the male I recognized easily. Harry. I growled and hit my hand on the dashboard.

"That asshole!" I mumbled under my breath

I felt a pang of jealousy and hurt in my heart. It's going to be one hella of a night.

~ tell me what you think is going to happen next if you get close enough to it ... You'll get a dedication and / or a sneak peek of the up coming chapter :) much love ~