KIDNAPPED CHPT 13

[Kindapped Chapter 13] [Punk L.H]

I woke up still cuddled up in Ashton's arms. I look up and he was smiling at me. I bit my lip and kissed his cheek.

Someone cleared their throat. Luke of course.

I look over to him and scowled. "What?"

"You know you didn't have be cuddled up. Come here."

I shook my head. "I'm comfortable."

"Come here. Now." He said with his voice getting darker.

I pushed my body off Ashton and moaned as he squeezed my bum... I walked to Luke covering my parts. "What Luke?"

He smirks. "Give me head."

I scoffed at him and turned away. "No Lucas."

"What was that? Did you say no?" Luke growled.

"I said no, go to the whore house or something I don't care" "Fine be like that see if care." He growls walking outside.

"I actually don't. Better hope you don't get HIV or Aids." I said swaying my bum as I walk upstairs.

I closed my door. I need to think. Be with Luke snappy bitchy ass, or be with Ashton? A few minutes later a knock was upon my door. I opened it to see Ashton standing there naked. I craved the need for myself. I want him more than anything. "Hey you okay?" Ashton asked striking his hair

"Yea, I'm fine, Luke's attitude is getting on my nerves." I said truthfully.

"You should be with someone who'll treat you better."

"But me and Luke aren't even dating."

"Yeah I know. You should be with someone who'll respect you and love you and cherish your worth."

Ashton closed the door after talking and walked over to me. I licked my lips a little because he looks like a adorable sexy god. He pushed me down on the bed and put his hand on the back of my neck bringing my face to his.

"You should be treated better. Any guy would be lucky to have a girlfriend like you." He said running his thumb across my lips.

"C-can you kiss me?" I asked with my lip shaking. Ashton didn't answer me, he just climbed on top of me and kissed me slowly. I move my lips in time with him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I smiled as he pulled away.

He looked into my eyes and kissed me again. He kissed my neck in different places massaging my breast lightly. I arched my back and moaned as his fingers thumbed my nipples.

"Oh Ashton.." I moaned.

He smirked and pushed his hips against me. I roll my head back and push my hips up circling and meeting with him.

Ashton hands traveled down my body and He grabbed my thighs smirking at me. He licked my nipple biting down softly.

"I want you. So bad."

"I want you more," he smirks, "more than you'll ever imagine."

He lifts my leg up slowly pushing his length in me letting me adjust to the feeling of him filling me up He kisses me. "I'm not like Luke. I'll make love to you better than he will ever do."

He moves slowly Intertwining our hands together and pressing our boys together. I moaned and meet with his thrusts "You. Are. So. Beautiful." He says in between kisses.

I thread my hand through his hair and scratches his scalp lightly. He moans my name picking up the pace with his every moan. "Mm Ashton, I love you. I truly do."

He licks my neck in one spot it create a love bite. I push my hips against his.

"Be my girlfriend?"

I nod without a second thought. "Of course my baby"

He nods and picks up the pace before his sticky white fluid flows quick while we both ride out our highs Ashton pants heavily and presses his lips to my head. "Dont worry about him. I love you. You're my girl. I love you."

And with that, Ashton and I cuddled together letting darkness swooped in and took us under