5K

You amazing people got this book to 5K reads! What!?! That'd more than Adopted By Zerrie (which you should go check out before the summer next year) and Everything Has Changed (Go check that out too please) the votes and comments are insane! I love that people really like this book!

Omg! Guess what!?

My mum got me the 1D 'Our Moment' perfume with the body lotion and shower gel. But she's still getting me more stuff because of the 1D stuff was on hold and she was originally going to get me the 'You and I' perfume, body lotion, and shower gel. But I still got a 1D perfume ! I'm so happy ! And she's also ordering me a 5SOS jacket (shown above) should I get the black one, white, or the 'I ❤️ Luke Hemmings' ?

Anyway, I'm so happy I got an IPod Nano as well ! What did you guys get? Comment below ! I'm just so happy !

I might still get the You and I perfume delux box ... I'll let you guys know when I do !

Thanks for the Votes
Thanks for the Comments
And most importantly thanks for the reads !

I wonder how many reads this book will get .. I plan having at least 45 chapters or more depending how far I want to get the book ... And I also my have a pre-quell for this book ... Not sure yet ... But I'm still deciding ...

Have a Great Christmas and New Years ! Muwah ! Love you Kidnappers ! 😘 😘 until next time ... Read and Vote and Comment (obviously 😂)