Announcement

I have 3 announcements

1. So, as you know ... I have 20 published works ... With only 4 of them being completed... While the rest are on hold ... Except for Kidnapped and Wrapped Around Your Finger ... So that leaves 14 books uncompleted ... I might complete them in the near future but .. Working on 16 books at the most is going to be stressful, so I just decided to keep them on hold until further notice .. :D

______

2. I have 3 new books coming soon. I am already working on them. And when I post them. I'll let you know when I do. The 3 new books that are coming soon.

*18 [Luke Hemmings]

Luke, a 18 year old working at a supermarket with best friends Michael and Calum, as a normal day goes on as usual until one day in the middle of summer a girl shows up. She's curvy, mocha toned, dark and pretty chocolate eyes. Luke instantly falls in love with her, he thinks about her 24/7. As much as he try's he can't stop thinking about her. When he goes visit Ashton over the weekend he soon finds out that the girl he fell for is Ashton's adopted sister. Ashton is one of those guys who just won't let any guy date his sister, no matter who you are. But, the thing is as much as Luke asks Ashton... He gets the same reply.. 'No Luke' but Luke won't let stop him he's going to get with Ashton's sister no matter what it takes. Will Luke get with the girl he fell for? Or will it just crumble and fall?

*American Idiot [Punk Luke Hemmings] [[Which I know you guys love ;)]]

There's that one guy, who I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't fall for. He's a complete jerk, he think he can get everything that he wants. He has girls literally throwing themselves at him. He screws a slut everyday. He even has boys wishing they were him. If every guy were like that in the world... Well, just about everyone would've been dead. But me? No. I'm the complete opposite. I'm a straight 'A' student at UOL, I play guitar, I'm in a band with my friends. I dye my hair crazy colours like my best friend Miko, I have a lip piercing, tongue piercing. I'm a Pop-Punk / Punk-Rock type of girl. I like pop music too. I'm just more of a Punk Rock/Pop girl.

But anyway... My name is Luzzie. 17. Black midnight hair. Brown eyes. Mocha frappe coloured. And here's my story about how I fell for the one they call Luke Hemmings.

*Out Of My Limit [Part 2 of Adopted By Zerrie] [[If you haven't read part 1 I advise you to read it before you read part 2]]

After finding out Harry was in the hospital because of his suicide attempt. Luzzie enrols into school. Once she got there she didn't realise the boy who she fell in love with when they were together in the orphanage was going to be there. He changed. A lot. What happens when she starts falling for him once again? Will she forget all his mistakes? Or would it be a repeat of last time?

______

3. So as you know, I have told you guys that I was going to make a second part to this book.. So I thought about it ... I will make a second part ! It's going to be a short story. Just about 10-15 chapters. [[Thats what I call a short story]] I will make it. But it wouldn't be as soon as I finish this book. It would be like after I finish the second part of Adopted By Zerrie. [[Which wouldn't happen until this book is nearly finished]] so go ahead and read the first part if you haven't already. :D

_____

Also! If you want to contribute to the story I would be glad to use your ideas! I'll will give you credit too! Don't be shy! I love talking to you guys and reading your reactions! Also if you have ANY questions don't hesitate to send them in. Because I'm having a Q&A soon so send in your questions for me and the characters of kidnapped !

Mwah 😘❤️

- Luz