KIDNAPPED CHPT 33 (pt.2)

[Kidnapped Chapter 33] [Punk L.H]

"I-I was reading." I said shakily. I knew I was gonna get caught sooner or later. But not this soon.

"Reading?" He growled, "reading my fucking journal."

"L-Luke listen, it was on the bed and I thought it was a book so I decided to read it out of curiosity." I said getting up.

He got closer to me and I gulped. "No one told you to fucking read my fucking stuff."

"I didn't even know it was yours until I saw your name at the end." I said backing away from him.

He growled and pinned me up against the wall. I cried out in pain after he slammed me up against it.

"Next time, If I ever, and I mean ever catch you reading my shit again.. So help me if I don't break every damn bone in your body." He threatens pushing me harder.

"L-Luke, I-I just want to help." I cried.

"There no helping me, I told you to stay out of my business!" He yells pushing harder.

I heard a crack and extreme pain was in my arm. He grabbed my wrist and dug his nails inside of my wrist. I started crying because of how much pain I was going through.

"L-Luke, s-stop y-you're hurting me." I spoke trying not to choke in my tears.

His eyes soften at me and he drops my wrist and me. I cried out because I landed on the shoulder that is probably broken. He looks at me and at his hands. His eyes widen like he just seen a ghost. I back away from him and ran out the bedroom and out of the house to go back home.

-Luke-

I stand there looking at my hands. I couldn't believe I just did that. Seeing that look on Luzzie's face was absolute fear. My eyes began to burn and soon hot tears began to trail down my face. I just couldn't believe I did that.

"I-I'm sorry Luzzie." I cried aloud.

I look over to my bed and saw that she left her phone. I grabbed her phone and ran to grab my keys and got in my car driving to her house.

10 minutes into the drive it started raining hard making it impossible to drive. My car lost control and slammed into a tree.

-Luzzie-

After getting home Sally ran to me giving me her phone.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Someone named Michael." She said.

"H-hello?" I answer shakily.

"Luzzie, Luke's in the hospital."

[This chapter made me cry.. I'm so sorry if I made you cry. Send in some questions for the Q&A. Next update soon. QOTD: What were your first reactions when you started to read this book? Honest opinion on my drawings?]