KIDNAPPED CHTP 32

*thank you to anyone who is still here after waiting for how long for an update! You people's are amazing! Send in questions for the Q&A! Send some in for the characters and me! Mwah! And if you want to talk... Inbox me, Kik me @mazzastyles, tweet me or DM me @QueenHemmo5SOS, snapchat me @mazza_styles*

[Kidnapped Chapter 32] [Punk L.H]

-Luzzie-

I ran into the front room while Luke was chasing me. I hid under the nearest blanket, which was near Mikey's feet. I grabbed it and dived right under it curling myself into a ball. I stayed quiet and I heard Luke speak.

"Oh where, oh where is my darling Luzzie?" He said in a very dramatic Romeo voice.

I bit my lip trying hard not to giggle. He was corny and adorable all in one. He sighed and sang again.

"I've lost my princess, her prince is ready to be rescued and loved." He said.

I blushed at his words and bit my lip. He's so adorable! I heard his feet getting closer until he tackled me. I squealed and popped my head out the mini blanket.

"Peek-a-boo!" I giggled.

"I found you!" Luke smiled.

I can't believe it. A few months ago, I hated him but at the same time I wanted to be around him. It's feels weird but, when ever he was gone. I was craving his presence. It's like I can't live with out him, but I don't think it has come to that part, we aren't even dating, but I feel like I'm in love with him.

"Tickle monster!" I pounced on him sitting on his lap tickling his sides.

"A-ah! S-stop! Baby!" He laughs trying to pry my hands off him.

"Never!!!" I yelled tickling him more.

"Can you guys keep the noise down. I'm trying to watch a movie." Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Then why don't you go upstairs? If you're so into the movie, why don't you marry it?" I retaliate.

He rolls his eyes and storms upstairs. That's what I thought. Don't be a fucking buzz kill and ruin everyone else mood, because clearly Mikey and Cal didn't have a problem with it. I looked down at Luke and smiled. He was breathing hard and his eyes were dilated and he looked absolutely hot. He kissed me and I kissed back totally forgetting about the rule I established just 10 minutes ago.

"You are so hot." I whispered breathing as hard as he was.

"That's what she said." Luke smirked.

I rolled my eyes and got off him causing him to groan. I chuckled and went to get me a drink.

"You be iceberg and I'll go down." Luke shouted causing me to spit out my drink.

"Luke!" I shouted.

"That's what she said." He chuckled.

My face flushed and I bit my lip as Mikey and Cal laughed along with him. I chuckled and sipped my drink.

"I'm pure." Luke sang.

I chuckled and almost choked on my drink. I gasped for air for a little bit before regaining my breath.

"Luke! I almost choked!" I yelled.

"That's what she said!" He yelled back.

"I hate you so much Hemmings." I laughed and walked back into the front room.

I walked back over to Luke who was lying down on the couch. I smiled and sat on his lap. He smirked at me and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing me lightly. I smile and poked him.

"No more kisses Luke. The misses is sick and doesn't need a big doof stealing kisses." I smile resting my head on his chest.

"You two were meant for each other." Mikey comments.

I smile at him and then to Mikey. "Really think so?"

"Know so." He smiles and winks at us.

I chuckled and laid my head on his chest watching whatever they were watching.

[Not much of a chapter. I had to update for you lovely people! Trust me next chapter will be much more than this, I already have it planned out and everything! So much drama next! Between Luke and Luzzie, and between Luke and a unwanted guest 😉 don't forget to send in questions for the character and myself for the Q&A! Omg I got asked to my schools ROTC ball by my crush!!! Omfg!!! Eeeeep! Feels! Hope you are prepared for the drama in the next chapter 😉 .... But come to think of it, none of you really see what happens when the drama hits and your blinded by the feels 😂😉 love ya! Mwah! QOTD: How did you find out about this book? Or what made you read it?]