KIDNAPPED CHPT 6

[KIDNAPPED CHAPTER 6] [Punk L.H]

I couldn't believe it my best friend. She was standing in front of me. I got up and hugged her. She stiffened a little and then hugged me back. I pull away and look at her. Her hair was now blue and she had a piercing. She looks like the female version of Michael.

"How do you know them?" I had to ask.

"My mum knows their mum. Basically our mums are best friends." She smiled, "How do you know them?"

I gulped because I couldn't really tell her why I'm here. Luke looked at me and his eyes were dark. If I say one wrong thing. I get punished. Worse than the last.

"Um, my sister knows Ashton." I lied. I looked over to Luke and he smiled.

He waved me over and I listened and walked over to him. He pulls me down on his lap and I instantly feel his bulge. I groaned lowly and I heard a chuckle from Luke.

"Tell anyone why your actually here. Your family gets hurt. And so do you." Luke whispered harshly in my ear.

I nodded and he ran his hands up my thigh under the table. I bit my lip and looked at Miko who was staring at me and Luke.

"Do you two go out?" Miko asked.

"Something like that." Luke answered.

Miko smiled and nodded. Luke hands travel further up into my shorts. He's so freaking horny. I bit my lip and closed my eyes and laid my head on his shoulder. His fingers made way to my wet entrance. He chuckles and slides two fingers inside of me.

I gasped at the intrusion, but I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning too loud. My eyes were closed shut as he moved his fingers in and out of me. I grab onto his pants and he uses his free hand to spread my legs open more.

"You're so sexy. You know that right?" Luke whispered in my air as like continued to move his fingers super slow.

I arched against him and tried my hardest not to moan. He chuckles and flicks my earlobe with his tongue. I peek one eye open and saw that no one was in the kitchen with us. Luke removed his fingers and turned me around and smirked.

"Suck me." He orders.

"W-what?" I stutter. I have never done anything like that. To anybody.

"Suck me. Under the table." He growls.

Not wanting to make him upset, I climb off him and crawl under the table unzipping his his pants and sticking my hand inside trying to find his length. Once I found it, it was super hard against my hand. I blushed and looked at him from under the table. He smirked and I pouted. He smirks and presses his length to my mouth.

"Go ahead." He says.

I nodded and lick the side of his length getting a shiver from him. He bites his lip and groans as I did it again. I put as much as I can in my mouth and whatever was left I used my hand to pump him.

He groans loudly as my tongue flicked the head and I moved my hand up and down as slow and hard as possible.

"F-fuck. I j-just wanna fuck you so bad." He growls squeezing his eyes shut.

I smirked and went faster bobbing my head as I pump him in my mouth. He moans my name and pulls my hair. The tip of his length touches the back of my throat and I gag before I went on to deep throating him. He screams my name and pants as sweat beads his perfect head.

"Baby let me fuck you please. Just let me do it. I need to be inside of you as soon as possible. Just please." He begged.

I stopped and smirked at him. "You sure?"

His eyes locked with mine and he nodded. "Very sure. Get your sexy ass up here and let me fuck the shit out of you."

I nodded and pulled of his boxers and pulled of the boxers he gave me and a rush of cool air blew over my naked lower region. I push the table back some and pull off his jeans. He smacks my ass and grabs it before kissing my thigh.

"Man I can't wait, sit on my dick baby." He growls.

I nodded and lined myself up with him and slid down his length. I moaned and so did he. I made sure he was in me completely before grinding in him making him moan that heavenly sound again.

He lifts me up a little before he pounds into me fast and hard like he was going to do.

-Ashton's POV-

I sat in the front room with Michael and Calum talking about anything and everything. The conversation was getting good until I heard loud moaning coming from the kitchen.

"F-fuck baby. You're so tight baby. Fuck." I heard Luke groan.

"Shit Lukey, faster please." The girl moaned.

I look at Calum and Michael and they were looking at me. They are literally having sex in the kitchen.

"They are seriously getting it on in there." Calum chuckles.

"Bruh. It's like a porno in there." Mikey laughs.

"How would you know?" I smirk.

"He was fingering her under the table, da fuq you mean?" Mikey says.

"When did that happen?" I asked.

"We'll if you weren't busy stuffing your face, you would have saw after Luke called her over to sit on him." Mikey said.

Next thing you know all I hear is the slapping of skin and moaning, my pants got tighter around my length. I gulped nervously.

"Fuck, your so good baby. Suck me harder." Luke groans. I gagged a little making Calum and Michael laugh. Perverts.

"Baby I'm so close." The girl groans.

"Get on all fours, I want you to cum on me." Luke says.

A few rustling noises goes on and then slapping of skin.

"F-FUCK LUKE!!!!!!!!" She screams. And I swear that when I released my own fluids inside my boxers.

"Damn baby. You are so good." Luke says.

I get up and walk to the bathroom. I really need a cold shower.

~A/N: Did you enjoy this sexy chapter? Sorry for not updating yesterday like I was supposed to. From now on. Luke will still be rude to her and stuff. But you'll have to wait till the next chapter to see what happens. Show some love! Comment on what you think might happen next~