KIDNAPPED CHPT 42

[Kidnapped Chapter 42] [Punk L.H]

-Luke-

"Back the fuck away from my girlfriend you dick!" I shouted.

"Well, well, well, look who's here Luzzie." Harry smirked at her.

"Get fuck away from Me!" She shouted.

I watched him with a death glare, I knew something was wrong with Harry. Ever since I became friends with him. He always wanted Luzzie for himself, he doesn't even appreciate her like I did in the past.

"Shh angel." He chuckled.

"I'm not your angel, I would kick your ass but this fucking knife is in my shoulder!" She hissed.

The way she said that turned me on, but this is not the time to get all sexed up. Because I have to kill these two assholes who kidnapped my girlfriend.

"Leave her alone Harry." I growled.

"Or else what?" He smirked.

I smirked at him and pulled out a gun. "Or else I shoot you in your goddamn head!"

His eyes widen and then he turned into a smirked. "Slim chance."

I chuckled and clicked the bullet in place. "Wanna be sure about that, word of advise, never bring a knife to a gun fight Harold, you should know that."

He chuckled and looked at Luzzie trailing his hands up her thighs. I growled and backed up aiming the gun at his head. He wasn't going to be living long if he kept touching her.

"You got 5 SECONDS!" I shouted, "to get your fucking slimy hands off her!"

He moved closer to her. "5!!"

I looked over to Luzzie and looked at her in the eyes. "4!!"

I'm getting very infuriated. "3!!"

"Harry!!!!!! 2!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs

"1!!!!!!!" I yelled and shot him straight in the head.

Luzzie backed up from the wall and spat in his face. "Hope you rot in hell!"

I rush over to her and kissed her forcefully. Fuck, the knife. I looked at her and distracted her by kissing her roughly. I look at the knife that was sticking out of her shoulder. I pushed her shoulder down and pulled the knife out slowly. She hissed but she was okay, he didn't stab her too deep.

"I'm going to put some rubbing alcohol on it," I said, "it's gonna burn baby."

She nodded and I proceeded to put the alcohol on a cotton ball and dabbed her cut lightly, she yells out of pain here and there, but she manages just fine. I kissed her again and then wrapped her shoulder in some band-aid.

"Thanks for coming Lucas." She smile.

"I will always come for you." I smile back.

"That came out wrong." She giggles.

"Oh hush you sexy girl." I smile and got on my knees to her belly level, "hey my twins, daddy's here, and I promise you guys and mommy will be safe."

I kiss her stomach and took her outside. "Go sit in the car."

"But Luke-" she started.

"Please?" I pleaded, "I don't want you to get hurt anymore, especially since my father is in there, God knows what he could do to you if you were still in there."

"Okay." She nodded.

I grab her by her waist and kissed her softly. "I'll be back in 10 minutes."

[i decided that kidnapped would be more than 45 chapters! Probably like 50 chapters or whatever ^v^] [just found out that this fan fiction has its own fandom, how amazing is that!?]