KIDNAPPED CHPT 34

[Kidnapped Chapter 34] [Punk L.H]

"H-he's what?" I gasped.

"He's in the hospital and he needs a blood donor, the accident was pretty bad, we need you to get here ASAP." He said.

"Is any of his parents there?" I said grabbing the keys and signalling Sally to come with me.

"Just his mum, please hurry. He barely hanging on." Michael said hanging up.

"Let's go." I said running to the car and driving to the hospital.

***

"Luke Hemmings please." I asked the receptionist.

"Are you a family member?" She snorted.

"I'm his girlfriend bitch." I sneer, "give me his damn room number."

"Right down the hall make a left and first door on the left." She said.

I grabbed Sally's hand and ran down the hospital halls crying. I couldn't believe this happened. Out of all people. Luke is in the hospital. I push the room door open and sat in the chair.

"I'm ready."

***

"Luckily, Luzzie's blood matches with Luke's." He smiled lightly.

"Thank you doctor." His mum said as the doctor left.

"So, you're the wonderful girl who stole my boys heart Huh?" She smiled.

"I guess I did, he's done the same to me." I smiled.

"Can I get a alone time with him please?" I asked. She nodded and left me with him.

I traced my fingers over his cheekbones. I kissed him once and pushed his hair out of his eyes. He looks so bad. I can't believe he's in the hospital. It was all because of me.

"Luke, I don't know if you can hear me.. But I want to tell you is not your fault, it's my fault you're in the hospital. You're not a monster, you're not a criminal, you're not a bad person. Trust me baby. You're not none of those things, I love you so much okay? Please hang on I need you to be here with me. Hang on please I-" I sniffle as the heart monitor went flat lining.

I shook Luke. "LUKE? LUKE? NO! PLEASE!! DONT LEAVE ME! P-please?"

"What happe- DOCTOR HURRY PLEASE!" Calum shouted.

The doctor rushed in and check his pulse. "Call it."

"Time of Death, 8:25pm."

I sobbed dropping to the floor knowing that I lost him. For good.

[Cliff hanger sorry!]