61# Let them know

Chapter 61

Amber

"You're okay?" Daniel asked as I rested my head on the dinner table.

"I'm feeling dizzy again." I groaned resting my head on his shoulder.

"You didn't eat well. Maybe you're tired because of that?"

"Maybe, I honestly don't know." I shrugged.

"Try this?" He asked raising his fork to my lips.

"Move it away." I told him clamping my hand over my mouth feeling like throwing up.

"What's wrong with you? Uh oh- Amber what if..." He trailed off.

"No! I don't think so. Daniel, no-" I shook my head quickly.

"What's wrong with you two? I don't want to see this frown. We're here to celebrate!" Sir Brown frowned.

"We're sorry, but Amber is a bit tired. I think we should leave for the hotel, now. Please excuse us." Daniel sighed holding my hand and squeezing it.

"Okay, you're excused, but we'll celebrate again later." Sir Brown smiled, and we got up.

"Goodbye, guys. See you later." I smiled waving at them before walking outside with Daniel.

"Daniel, why don't we go to Doncaster for a couple of days? I want to stay with my parets a bit more, and I miss Ed already." I suggested.

"Let's make sure that you're alright, first. How are you feeling, now?" He frowned cupping my cheek.

"I'm feeling better. The air helps a lot." I smiled, but it dropped as he stopped the car in front of a pharmacy.

"Why did you stop? Where are you going?" I frowned.

"Wait here. I'll be back in a seconds." He passed me a small smile before getting out and locking the car doors.

-------

Daniel

"Hey," I smiled at the doctor behind the desk.

"Hello, sir. How may I help you?" He questioned.

"I want a pregnancy test, please."

"Sorry?"

"I want a pregnancy test for my wife, sir." I repeated.

"Uh- okay." He nodded looking at the shelves behind his desk.

"I have this, this and this one." He said placing three boxes on the counter in front of me.

"Which one gets the most accurate result?"

"This one, but it's a bit expensive."

"I'll take it." I nodded handing it to him.

"Alright."

"Should I take two to make sure?" I asked.

"There's no need for that. This test gives you a ninety-nine percent accurate result."

"Okay." I nodded handing him the money.

"Thank you. Have a good day." He smiled.

"You too." I smiled getting into the car.

"What did you get?" My curious wife frowned openning the bag to take a look. "Oh- Daniel, don't get your hopes too high. It's probably because I was nervous." She warned.

"I'm not getting my hopes too high, I just want to know what's wrong with you, and by the way, if you're not pregnant, I'll take you to the hospital today." I gave her a stern look before turning my attention to the road.