35# Graduated Love

Chapter 35

Playlist:

The Right Words- Sarah Slean.

I Love You- Avril Lavigne

I Don't Dance- Lee Brice

Amber

"I am really nervous." I complained.

"Don't. It'll be fine, really. Just say the right words for once." Amelia begged.

"I don't know if I'll find them." I sighed.

"They'll come out naturally.  Now go. You're already late." She ressured as I got out of the car.

I walked to the building as Amelia sped away.

"Good-evening ma'am."

"Good evening. Uh- There is a graduation cermony inside, right?" I asked.

"There was, but it's over now. They are now going to the party."

"Uh- I'm here for Daniel Hemmings. If you told me how to reach there, I'll be really grateful."

"Sure, ma'am. From here." He motioned for me to walk after him, and I did eagerly.  He motioned for me to walk in the room. "Here ma'am."

"Thanks, sir." I smiled nervously walking inside. Everyone was smiling, laughing and drinking. My eyes kept scanning the whole room for Daniel till they landed on those familiar eyes that were looking through me.

--------

Daniel

My eyes landed on her, and everything went silent. The whole room froze and I couldn't see anything but her in that beautiful red dress that hugged her body perfectly showing her little bump. I am not dreaming right? I already lost hope that she's coming!!

I took few steps in her direction and she did the same till we were right in front of each other.

"Amber?" I breathed.

"Can we talk?" She asked nervously, and I nodded walking towards the garden after her.

Once we reached a place that was somehow quiet, she turned to face me.

"I'm sorry, Daniel." was the first thing she said.

"I'm sorry for everything I said and done. You really suffered because of me the past weeks, and I am sorry for that. I didn't mean what I said the other day. I was just shocked with everything, and I didn't find anyone to vent it all at except you."

"Can you stop apologizing? It doesn't matter." I shrugged.

"No it does matter!! I was a real bitch to you. Daniel, I don't deserve you. You're a tough and handsome gentleman, and I don't deserve your sweetness. I don't deserve your love.." Her voice fell into a whisper as she shook her head letting her precious tears hit the grass beneath our feet and my heart ached. 

"Don't say that please. I love you." I whispered blocking the distance between us as I placed my hand under her chin forcing her to look at me.

"I love you." I repeated, and she just shook her head taking a step away from me.

"Why me? Why do you love me? Why are you holding me so tight? Why did you do that for yourself after a bitch like me-" She raised her voice, but I quickly cut her off.

"Don't call yourself that ever again, and you want to know why? I'll tell you, because, Amber, without you I'm nothing. You're the most precious thing in my life, you fixed me, and if I lost you- I would rather die-" She raised her hand to silence me.