21# Please Listen!

*Chapter 21*

Playlist:

Rainy Season- Hunter Hayes (This song is more than amazing!!)

Daniel

Everything was blur. I don't know how it happened. How I was accepting kicks from him. With every punch, I heard Amber scream. Then everything went black...

~~~

"How is he?" I heard a stranger's voice ringing.

"Very well, doctor. His blood pressure is 134/88 which is good because he's an athlete. His pulse rate is 42 per minute which I think is good, as well" A feminine voice with a thick accent replied.

"Tempreture?" The man said again.

"37°C" she replied shortly.

I heard the whole conversation, but I still couldn't open my eyes. I feel as if weights are on my eye-lids.

"He was assaulted badly. I can't believe that there is someone so heartless to do that" I heard the male voice again.

"Anyway prepare him to make an x-ray to make sure that there is no broken bones." He said again.

"D-doctor" I whispered, but no one answered.

"Doctor" I said louder.

"Sir Daniel, you're awake"

"I can't open my eyes" I started to panic.

"That's because of the drug we gave you. It won't be too long till you'll be okay. Don't worry. You're tough" He tried to calm me down.

"Amber. I wanna talk to Amber" I said again.

"The girl with light brown hair?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah" I nodded slowly wincing in pain.

"We can't let anyone in before we finish with the examinations. I'm sorry. Luana, prepare him please" He said before I heard the door click shut again.

"My throat is dry. Can you give me a glass of water?" My voice was hoarse.

"I'm sorry, sir, but you can't drink anything before the x-ray. We'll finish in 10 minutes. Can you handle it?" She asked politely, and I nodded.

"Are you wearing any metal thing?" She asked, and I shook my head no.

"Good" she walked out to call someone then they moved my bed. Once we were out of my room, I felt a soft hand holding mine.

"Babe, you're okay?" Amber sniffled, and I opened my eyes slowly to face the bright light making me frown slightly.

"Don't cry" I said slowly.

"Sorry ma'am, we have to go. Just give me few minutes, and you will talk with him as much as you want." My nurse said. She was a woman in her late thirties.

Amber nodded letting go of my hand.

"I'll be waiting for you" she whispered, and I felt my bed moving again.

~~~~~

Amber

"You can come in, now" The delicate nurse finally gave us permission to stay with Daniel.

The doctor told me that everything is okay except his right leg that the X-ray proved that it was broken. Other than that, it was just bruises.

I finally stopped crying as I walked in with Alan and Paul following.

I immediately ran to Daniel wrapping him in a hug making sure not to hurt him.

"You're okay?" I whispered caressing his face softly.