50# Our Love

Chapter 50

Playlist: Our Love- Natalie Cole

Amber

"Mum, can we talk a bit?" I asked calling for her attention.

"Amber," she smiled with tearful eyes as she walked towards me. "how are you feeling now, baby girl?" She whispered cupping my cheeks.

"I'm sorry that we were not talking the past days. It's just so hard for me-"

"I understand, baby. It's all my fault anyway." She sighed letting her hand drop from my face to wipe her cheeks. "No, it's not anybody's fault, mum. I'll call Edward over, so that we could have dinner together." I leaned in kissing the top of her head before pulling my phone out and calling him.

"Amber?" He answered immediatly.

"Good morning, Ed," I greeted. "I'm craving pizza, so let's have dinner together, all of us, by the italian restaurant down the street, alright?" I smiled faintly.

"Are you okay, darling?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, now. Get dressed and come along with your girls. I'll be waiting for you." With that, I hung up. "It's time to get dressed, ma'am."

"You shouldn't be making much effort, Amber. You just made a surgery!" Mum scolded.

"Mum, sleeping in bed is making me think about what happened. Let's go out together, maybe just then I'll forget a bit about it." I sighed and she nodded.

"Alright. I'll go tell your father." She said stepping out of the kitchen just as Daniel stepped in.

"That's my girl." He whispered leaning down planting a kiss on my shoulder.

"You were here all the time, right?" I raised a brow as he stuffed his face in the crook of my neck.

"Just behind that door." He nodded at the door making me giggle.

"I knew it."

"Uhmm, how are you feeling?"

"A bit sore, but it's alright." I sighed as he closed his eyes breathing heavily. "I swear I'm alright. Let's get dressed, okay?" I questioned and he nodded following me up the stairs.

------

"Dani, can you help me pick something to wear?" I called from the other side of the room.

"You're gunna wear a dress?" He asked walking over to me.

"Yeah, I think so, but nothing so fancy." I shrugged.

"I like this one with this jacket on top and your brown boots." He took out a white dress with tiny flowers and a jean jacket.

"Thanks, baby." I stood on my toes pecking his cheek before turning away to change.

"Where do you think you're going?" He growled playfully carrying me off the ground and placing me to stand in front of his side of the closet.

"I gunna change, what do you want?" I whined.

"Pick something for me." He winked making me laugh lightly.

"Kay, carry those for a second." I smiled throwing the pieces he just picked at him.

"I love these jeans along with that plain white shirt and your black, leather jacket." I smiled taking them out of him.

"Thanks, ma'am." He bowed playfully as he took off his shirt right then and there while I walked to the bathroom.

"Don't you need any help?" He yelled from the bedroom.